Pre-Game Talk: Game 53: 2/13 | Bruins vs. Lightning | Marchand at 1,000 | 7pm ET | NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Bravo Brad! What a career and great Bruin he has been. They can say what they want about him…..but there isn’t a single team in the league that wouldn’t want him. He’s that good of a player and that good of a leader. Really hope he can win another a Cup here before he hangs it up. We have been blessed first to see Bergeron for all those years then Marchand added in. Awesome!

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Bravo Brad! What a career and great Bruin he has been. They can say what they want about him…..but there isn’t a single team in the league that wouldn’t want him. He’s that good of a player and that good of a leader. Really hope he can win another a Cup here before he hangs it up. We have been blessed first to see Bergeron for all those years then Marchand added in. Awesome!
1707774146086.png

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Surely the Bruins will be up and about for this one. For Marchand. And it's Tampa, and these games are always chippy. Plus I think the players will know they let the home fans down badly last time and will be looking to make amends.

So I'll be shocked if it's not 100% effort. Doesn't necessarily mean they'll win - even a wounded Tampa who have been struggling a bit are still dangerous - but I think they'll compete well. Take care of your own business and hopefully the points will follow.

Congrats Brad!! A terrific career so far.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
the lightnings goaltending not what it once was.
but their offense will give us fits. hagel usually plays well against us.
the way our pk has been, hopefully we stay out of the boz

Reactions: Gordoff

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
It feels like forever since there was a game, time is so weird sometimes. I think it is probably because I want a bounce back game badly after the last one. Tampa is in a battle in the standings, so I hope the B's are ready.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Would love to not have to watch Boqvist regularly....don't like what he brings to the bottom 6 at all

Bruins have 8 goals for and 2 goals against with him on the ice this year and goalies have a 97.2% save percentage at even strength with him on the ice.

May not like what he brings, but his line consistently wins their matchups when he’s on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad