GDT: Game # 52 - Rangers @ Islanders - 7pm - MSG

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
we laid an egg twice against this team, whom of which we had to beat to have a chance at the playoffs. They crap the bed twice. Where the hell is the compete? Same old story with this team.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

DaBadGuy7

Dec 28, 2004
Newark,NJ
Sam and Joe refuses to throw Quinn under the bus. Complete failure in strategy and coaching but not a single mention. Sad.

They can’t even if they wanted to, Marv Albert firing showed you that Dolan doesn’t like his teams being criticized on-air.

Reactions: Tob

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
I hope the kids remember this. No one currently on the Rangers hate the Isles as much as they should, but every Islander hates the Rangers. If not the players, than the fans. Part of being a new young team, I expect the hate to flow soon enough.

Also, pathetic game. I hated everything about it.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Unwatchable garbage. No fight from the youth, no drive, each and every player cashing game checks but doing nothing to earn them. If these are the young guys efforts to earn a spot they all seem to believe they will just be handed them. Absolutely a country club atmosphere on this team right now. 0 reason to believe any of this changes until lots of soft players are sent packing.

I’d start with Chytil. The guy still turns the puck over at the offensive blue line like his salary depends on it. Soft as a wet tissue. Totally done with him.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Vally wants to turn us into the islanders. Quinn is trying to that already Vally it ain't working.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Unwatchable garbage. No fight from the youth, no drive, each and every player cashing game checks but doing nothing to earn them. If these are the young guys efforts to earn a spot they all seem to beige they will just be handed them. Absolutely a country club atmosphere on this team right now. 0 reason to believe any of this changes until lots of soft players are sent packing.

I’d start with Chytil. The guy still turns the puck over at the offensive blue line like his salary depends on it. Soft as a wet tissue. Totally done with him.
These young guys will only compete as hard as the vets do... No proper vet to lead this team by example.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Im gonna say it. And people are gonna rip me, but.... kAndre has been hot garbage for a while now.

he gets beat a ton but his reach allows him to make up for it sometimes.

kid still is really really raw. In a normal season he should have been sent down.

and f*** quinn. I hope this seals his fate.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
8 games vs the Islanders this year.

Panarin: 2 goals 2 assists
Zibanejad: 1 EN, 2 assists
Buchnevich: 2 goals, 1 assist
Strome: 1 assist
Kreider (missed 2 games): no points

That's just pathetic from the veteran group, who are supposed to be the guys who take over these hard games when the kids are having tough times. And the these last 2 games it seems only the kids gave a f***.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00