GDT: Game 52: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 5/5/21 7:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
cImCMcO.jpg

i9czert.jpg

zwjyiJ6.jpg

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Caufield back with Danault :facepalm:

Looking forward to Tatar and Gallagher being back. Will be very interesting to see where Caufield slots in.

I did at least understand DD's logic. He said because they're on the road and don't have last change, he wanted Cole surrounded by vets that are good defensively.

I would have prefered Evans-KK-Caufiled.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
If Caufield doesn't score GWG they should send him straight to the KHL!

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Looking forward to Tatar and Gallagher being back. Will be very interesting to see where Caufield slots in.

I did at least understand DD's logic. He said because they're on the road and don't have last change, he wanted Cole surrounded by vets that are good defensively.

Merriam Webster definition of Caufiled: to have Bilbo score on your team, to be mesmerized by speed, in a blink of an eye, to travel faster than the speed of light.

Reactions: VAN-HAB

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office

...Anderson isn't that good defensively, though...and now he's on his off-side as well...that excuse is horseshyte; Caufield should be with someone at C who actually has good offensive creativity & ability, areas in which Danault is somewhat lacking...it's like Clod never left...:banghead:

Joe Malone

Aug 29, 2002
Mabou....Wawa
Yup, and Anderson playing his off-wing with Danault as well...too much scoring, they have to learn to grind da puck properly, so it seems...:banghead:
Yeah, Anderson, a right hand shot, will be forced to fly down the left side and cut towards the net, which he does on a regular basis anyways. And Caufield with Danault, the best face-off man on the team? Gonna be a shame when they gain puck control from a face-off in the offensive zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad