Mar 13, 2011
  • Fire Tocchet
  • Fire our lazy veterans into the sun
  • Slap Domi hard enough to put some hockey sense into him
  • Find somebody with leadership skills and make them captain
  • Find a new owner with deep pockets
  • Win the lottery and get Dahlin

Pick one.

Jokes, you don't get to pick any because we're the f***ing Arizona Coyotes and this is our purgatory.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I've got about tree fiddy, can probably afford the team tbh.

dMmv437.png

It is known.

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Tocchet has lost this team. They are just mailing it in and playing like they are trying to avoid injury. I'm just disgusted.

Tocchet is not experienced when it comes to coaching. I don't think he is doing bad. Seriously... I missed the first 10-12 minutes, got it on just when they showed replay of the first goal. (TV station started there, had shown the Rangers @ Nashville first. That was a horrible game btw. Appaling reffing.)

But regarding Yotes: they seemed to fight until a point. I think it is normal to not be able to fight hard when you have clearly lost the game. Also starting with the back-up, for the second game in a row, I don't blame Wedgewood for the losses- even if I would have preferred Raanta.

Took the shots from a bit far out though. Still, someone might say "how do you get closer?" Perhaps this was per order. IDK. In general, I feel the same as before: being a low-cap team means you don't have a full stack of cards, and you must expect to lose way more often. If they can be allowed to keep their rising stars, draft well, get more experience- including for the coach- it's not impossible next season will be better. Just hoping the financial situation don't make it impossible to follow a plan like that.

Reactions: kbay

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
0 - 6 is five hole. Would be fine to avoid the shutout though. Time to pull the goalie to practise 6 on five. >:->

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad