GDT: Game 52: Coyotes @ Kings | 2/3/18 8:30 p.m. MST | FS-A

Coyotes' effort level this game?

• Total voters

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It's obviously not at my level of effort because I do not put dates in GDTs. This is primarily because I can never remember what day it is after working overnight for 10 years.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
>First Australian to make the NHL
>Scores a goal with his left ass cheek
>Put on waivers twice within a week
>Disappears off the face of the earth

Nathan Walker you f***in' legend.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Sucks that LA starts games at 7:30, even on Saturday. Means game time for me is 9:30. Don't they know my bed time?

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I wouldn't be surprised if the poor play tonight brings Tyson Nash to a new level of stupidity in his comments.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Ok Yotes... don't you DARE lose to the Kings. I won't have it! lol.. I wish it was that simple. Well.. we will see what's going to happen. I keep thinking "maybe this is the game Domi starts to score again" but game after game he finds a way to prove me wrong.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Sucks that LA starts games at 7:30, even on Saturday. Means game time for me is 9:30. Don't they know my bed time?

10:30 PM start for me :(

I may just isolate myself from the internet until watching it tomorrow

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
10:30 PM start for me :(

I may just isolate myself from the internet until watching it tomorrow

I do enjoy 8:30 games.

Coyotes will score first, maybe even second. Will have a let down goal, which will spiral into 2-3 goals. Team will have to try and come from behind but put up an ultimately pathetic effort late in the third resulting in an empty net goal against.

One thing I found the other day, the little condensed games the NHL makes are actually free, I always thought you had to pay for NHL.tv to get them.
NHL Condensed games

So you can watch the games in about 8 minutes. Little more comprehensive than highlights.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I do enjoy 8:30 games.

Coyotes will score first, maybe even second. Will have a let down goal, which will spiral into 2-3 goals. Team will have to try and come from behind but put up an ultimately pathetic effort late in the third resulting in an empty net goal against.

One thing I found the other day, the little condensed games the NHL makes are actually free, I always thought you had to pay for NHL.tv to get them.
NHL Condensed games

So you can watch the games in about 8 minutes. Little more comprehensive than highlights.
Awesome, it's weird to think NHLtv did something good.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Domi really is Boedker 2.0 at this point. Speed down the wing, cross the blue line, immediately stop, look for a pass, turn it over.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Tocchet getting out-coached in this one already.

RT: speed!!1! skate round dem do the hockey thing!
Stevens: Pucks deep, tire them out, use your brains, because they certainly don't.

edit: Cousins just f***ing died :laugh:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
zd4Bsb5.png

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Coyotes seem to be falling down a lot, especially for a road game. Usually when they fall down a lot it's due to GRA ice.
Chychrun is having a rough game puck handling wise.
OEL misses Demers, Goligoski has left him high and dry a couple times.

All the forwards look pretty crap tbh.

Buffalo's next defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad