Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Yea Kempny has been a walking penalty every time asked to play - just use Irwin
It’s not only that but his awareness and stick work is terrible. He was toasted by two cross-ice passes on the Flyers’ third goal and gave Sammy no chance.

He looks like what he is: a guy who hasn’t played a lot of hockey due to really severe injuries over the last few years.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
It’s not only that but his awareness and stick work is terrible. He was toasted by two cross-ice passes on the Flyers’ third goal and gave Sammy no chance.

He looks like what he is: a guy who hasn’t played a lot of hockey due to really severe injuries over the last few years.

Concur with this. I'd suspect Kempny still needs another 10+ games. The offense is still there, the defensive details to his game have dissipated.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Two points. I'll take any at this point in the season We gave up some ugly goals which blame the players in front of Sammie. Great to see Snively continue his progression and McMichael had a few chances. Can't say enough good things about Hathaway. It's always good to beat the Flyers too.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Concur with this. I'd suspect Kempny still needs another 10+ games. The offense is still there, the defensive details to his game have dissipated.

If he can stay healthy and get some more games under his belt, a healthy Kempny will help the team a ton. I feel bad for the guy. He was on his way up in the NHL until that injury.

Reactions: Capitals40

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
First game I missed all year.

sounds like HDH is producing finally. Awesome to see.

How were the plays? Grindy? Skillful? Turnovers? Breakaways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad