Post-Game Talk: Game 52: Caps @ Flyers | 2/17/22 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Wish COVID wasn't still a thing. Would love to be there in person for this tonight. I went to one game in DC before Omicron hit, but I think staying away from 18000 person crowds is still the better way to go for the time being.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Leason in for Sprong, Schultz hurt so Kempny is in and TvR slides to the right side on the third pair.

I don't like Sheary on the top line. Bad game aside last time out, I think they need to just let 8-92-43 work through it and rebuild the chemistry they had earlier in the year.

I assume Samsonov is going to get the start tonight after only allowing 1 goal on Tuesday. No need to rush Vanecek back, especially with a break coming up after tonight. Let him rest and heal IMO.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Much more even ice time vs the Predators. Dowd led w 18 mins, MCC with the low at 11 mins.

Week break after this, next game is 2/24 vs the vaginas of New York.

Reactions: troyerlaw

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
throwing-table-catching-chair.gif

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Unimpressed with Leason to date.

I wonder if Sprong's latest habit of 2 min shifts put him in the dog house.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
I don't like Sheary on the top line. Bad game aside last time out, I think they need to just let 8-92-43 work through it and rebuild the chemistry they had earlier in the year.

I assume Samsonov is going to get the start tonight after only allowing 1 goal on Tuesday. No need to rush Vanecek back, especially with a break coming up after tonight. Let him rest and heal IMO.

Agreed. This team will go as far as Ovie and Kuzy take them, and Wilson is the dude they need to play with.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Top 3 lines are different again. All those games with the pp stinking (yes it has been better lately) and no changes but constantly changing 5 on 5 no matter the results. Yes it makes perfect sense.

Another road game where the Caps are less Suck than at home. Let's go Caps!

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
When was the last time we played two good games in a row? Make it so Lloyd!

Are you assuming they're going to play well next game too?

The last game was garbage and the only reason they won was due to the randomness of hockey (puck luck).

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Can we take a moment to recognise that Joe freakin’ Snivley has somehow found his way into our top-6 for multiple games in a row? Out of all the rookies I imagined might get a crack in a prime spot - and there are many, and we’ve seen many of them - he was not one I had in mind. Good for him for actually being offensively capable and sticking with the team…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad