Post-Game Talk: GAME 52 - Booooooooooooooooooooooooo - Caps 3 BRUINS 0

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
iu

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
This game was winnable. This game  should of been a win. We played down to the lowest of levels. Just inexcusable. I don't know what the f*** that was. But it was embarrassing. The Jekyll and Hyde Bruins are back once again.

Smh.
It was only close because of, as usual, outstanding goaltending. The BRUINS' goaltending has been mostly Jekyll and Jekyll.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
In a game where you’re as lifeless as that you need one player to step up and do anything to change the momentum.

Frederic should be that guy.

0 hits, 1 shot on goal.

As frustrated as people get here with Debrusks streakyness at least he looks like he’s trying out there.

You can’t have your entire offense be on Pasta, Marchand and Mac’s shoulders.

Did he dress today?

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
It’s never one thing, and few teams have the perfect balance of skill guys, character guys, tough guys, gritty guys, intense guys and JAG’s.

However, I think we’ve seen enough of a team that is light on “tough, gritty and intense” guys this week.

Maybe bring in some guys who are less JAG and more Jam.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
If you thought the Calgary game was the worst they could play Bruins said no no, hold on, we can be much worse, just watch. This was simply painful. I don't think we could have beat San Jose with this effort.

The optimist in me wants to believe that they really don't want to win the President's trophy, they believe in the jinx, and so this is all smoke and mirrors to drop just a little in the standings. (Ya, I know I'm reaching and dreaming)

The pessimist in me says we were never a good hockey team, it's all been a mirage. The old guys are running out of gas. The cast offs are looking like cast offs again, and the only thing keeping us alive at all is the goaltending.

They just stunk, plain and simple.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad