Pre-Game Talk: Game 52 1/31 8:07 PM - THE BEAR leaves the beach for Winterpeg - NESN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bruins at 7....Real Time with Bill Maher at 10. I am looking forward to getting home from work... putting on the jammies...making a cup (or maybe a whole pot) of tea. ..and settling in front of the TV with my cats and of course you guys.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Well, maybe the Bruins will show their true selves with this lay off. They are fortunate to have such a long break and reset for the push to the playoffs. Interesting that Kuhlman and Lauzon were brought up so quick. Hoping that Lauzon can establish himself.

Reactions: PaulD

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Bruins at 7....Real Time with Bill Maher at 10. I am looking forward to getting home from work... putting on the jammies...making a cup (or maybe a whole pot) of tea. ..and settling in front of the TV with my cats and of course you guys.

@Ladyfan - 7 PM Winterpeg time - 8 PM here

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Rask with a shutout because he hasn't had one in 3 months. Also 0 road shutouts this far. Finally some games again.

Reactions: BAD BOY

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
As long as Pasta stays healthy he will win the Rocket Richard

First one to 10 goals.
First to 20
First to 30
First to.....
First to.....
First to ....

aguineapig

Back in the day of the WHA, the Jets had a perfection line of their own. Bobby Hull and the Swedes Ulf Nilsson and Anders Hedberg, they were called the "Hot Line".In 78 Nilsson 126 pts, Hedberg 122 pts, Hull 117. And Kent Nilsson had 107 pts. Teddy Green was patrolling the blue line with old Whaler Thommie Bergman. In 78 they had a four game series with the Soviet National Team. The first three games were in the Hockey hotbed of Tokyo. The Jets lost all three but the final game was played back in the Peg. Hull had a Hat Trick and the Jets won 5-3 and the Communism vanquished for a day. Jets were a juggernaut in the final days of the WHA winning three of the last four Avco Cups. Old friend Tommy McVie coached them to the last one.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Well, maybe the Bruins will show their true selves with this lay off. They are fortunate to have such a long break and reset for the push to the playoffs. Interesting that Kuhlman and Lauzon were brought up so quick. Hoping that Lauzon can establish himself.

What's interesting about it? They only went down because of the break.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Time for the cookie monster to come out of hibernation....

waiting.gif

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad