Pre-Game Talk: Game 52 1/31 8:07 PM - THE BEAR leaves the beach for Winterpeg - NESN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2020-1-29_1-58-48.png

upload_2020-1-29_1-59-13.png

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I love Pasta but I can see the Ovi train picking up speed enough to take the Richard...again.

But I would love it if Pasta made a battle out of it and it came down to the last couple of games for both of them to see who wins it

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Break came at the best time IMO, I'm not too eager for this game to be here just yet. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Marchand does coming off this break, I really hope this rest did him good.

Reactions: bbfan419

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I love Pasta but I can see the Ovi train picking up speed enough to take the Richard...again.

But I would love it if Pasta made a battle out of it and it came down to the last couple of games for both of them to see who wins it

Back to back hat tricks brought Ovie out of the woods right up to the back door.

Reactions: TCB

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
The Bruins had the same break last year following the all star game.
I asked this in anther thread, why do they need a break After a break?
Also glad they are heading back Friday

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
The Bruins had the same break last year following the all star game.
I asked this in anther thread, why do they need a break After a break?
Also glad they are heading back Friday

Everyone gets the same break, just that different teams start their vacation at different times. The Bruins went late this year, so will start up again later than most.

I get why the NHL does this, so as to limit the number of days where no hockey is being played, but I think it would be fairer and make the all-star weekend easier to plan for players if all teams went on break at the same time. I think the league could cope with just a week and a half with no regular hockey, plus it builds anticipation for its return.

Reactions: Strafer

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Just decided yesterday to go to Minny for Saturdays game. Only a 61/2 hour drive. My daughter and I are so excited to go. I figured might be the last trip I take with her since she is going to University next year.

Road trip and a hockey game, nothing better than that.

Reactions: lopey

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just decided yesterday to go to Minny for Saturdays game. Only a 61/2 hour drive. My daughter and I are so excited to go. I figured might be the last trip I take with her since she is going to University next year.
You know what to do. Cheer loud for our boys and have a blast with your daughter !

Reactions: Strafer and TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad