Pre-Game Talk: Game #51: Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers - Tuesday, Jan. 21st 6:30PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I half want to see Eakins be a total idiot and try what Hartley did.

Kesler, Burrows, Bieksa, Kassian, Hansen...or who ever is left....then run amok against the terrible Edmonton D, and insanely soft remaining players.

But in all seriousness, I want to see what Lain can do, even with Sestito and Weise flanking him to start.

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
In advance of the game I ask that if you see a ridiculous Dallas Eakins quote please post it here. I'm hoping for some gems.

ibznd2PwRKPVeF.gif

hahaha :laugh::laugh:

Watch Nuge react to his idiot coach, I feel so bad for these kids.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012

If Eakins thinks Kassian is weird, I wonder how Eakins thinks the rest of the world perceives him. I can guarantee you it's not in a positive manner. The guy just comes across as creepy, awkward and a *********. Definitely not the type of guy who I would respect at the head of the dressing room.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
If Eakins thinks Kassian is weird, I wonder how Eakins thinks the rest of the world perceives him. I can guarantee you it's not in a positive manner. The guy just comes across as creepy, awkward and a *********. Definitely not the type of guy who I would respect at the head of the dressing room.

Philosopher, tactician, role model are all words he' probably use to describe himself

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Eakins is one of the coaches in the NHL who I cant believe isn't fired already. And trust me, there are few coaches who I am willing to put on such a short leash.

Type Not Specified

Part of the process
Oct 1, 2010
Vancouver
Hahaha I can't even imagine what a disaster it would have been if we'd hired Eakins.

He seems like one of those people who thinks he's a lot smarter and more sophisticated than he actually is. Out of touch with reality.

Tanevian*

Eakins: I don't like to make toys, someday I'd like to be a dentist.

Eakins: I was exiled to Earth from my home planet Zetox as punishment for having invented a doomsday machine, dum dum.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Eakins was and is the perfect fit for the Oilers. Seeing how management is run, it's a match made in heaven.

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
and to think, I wanted Eakins instead of Torts.... i deserve to be banned from this forum...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad