Pre-Game Talk: Game #51: Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers - Tuesday, Jan. 21st 6:30PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
I expect and demand a crushing victory just to give the finger to the rest of NHL after this streak of battling adverse games, bias, sheer idiocy, goonery, an injured captain and what else.

BobbyJazzLegs

Sorry 4 Acting Werd
Oct 15, 2013
I expect and demand a crushing victory just to give the finger to the rest of NHL after this streak of battling adverse games, bias, sheer idiocy, goonery, an injured captain and what else.

Hear hear. Time to own our actions. Haters gonna hate and all that jazz.

Castle1*

I thought weber sucked. Yeah he scored a goal but he was average at best defensively and loses more puck battles than he wins

It's not like you to have a contrarian post?:sarcasm:

He played fine for that amount of ice time when he is a fill in.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
It's not like you to have a contrarian post?:sarcasm:

He played fine for that amount of ice time when he is a fill in.

I didn't like his play that much as well but then it's a pretty good performance considering he was playing 10 more minutes than usual.

Blob

Aug 22, 2007
some one asked him "what does the fox say?"

Oh, thank you so much for that. My wife is in the other room asking me what the hell I'm laughing at.

Honestly though, we can all look stupid in a video clip, scratching our balls or something.

But Good Grief, what the HELL is Eakins doing there?

Topp Spin

STIHL 286
Dec 4, 2010
Alberta
I'll be at this game. Hopefully it'll go better than the last game I was at in Edmonton where the team failed to show up and let in 3 quick goals on a way to a 4-0 loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad