GDT: Game 51: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 5/3/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
When Gallagher gets back we'll have quite a few guys who can put the puck in the net. Our D sucks but we just might be able to surprise people and make things interesting. Suzuki is heating up now, CC has been constantly buzzing around the net... I'm telling you our forwards aren't bad and they're going to improve.
If we play confidently and with grit and tenacity I absolutely agree. This is a good team when everything is working. The problem is it hasn't been working very often for a couple months. There's some hope though

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If we play confidently and with grit and tenacity I absolutely agree. This is a good team when everything is working. The problem is it hasn't been working very often for a couple months. There's some hope though
Everyone will have to play at their best. The Leafs are flat out better than we are. If Price is back, we'll have to hope that the concussion hasn't affected him too badly. And we've got to hope Gallagher can still play his game. In the past, he's been less effective coming back from those hand injuries so...

Reactions: JuicyHam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad