GDT: Game 51: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 5/3/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Habs didn't create much in the 2nd, they were much better in the 1st.

Need to find the next one somehow.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Romanov's not playing with confidence, he looks indecisive and isn't even hitting out there.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
2 own goals tonight!

That's what happens when you don't crack people in front of the net.
Edmundson there should have whacked Matthews. Work him, stiff arm him, crosscheck him do something.

Make him cry and whine again to the league like he did in the beginning of the year FFS.

Make these guy fear to go anywhere near the front of the net.

Reactions: Scott1243

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The Leafs Dmen have all day to have a coffee and still get a shot away. Two shitty wrist shots that should be fronted by our forwards.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
We havent been playing well in the 2nd half of the 2nd...

Bergy has to callup Ylonen or Poehling, they are both so much better than Frolik...

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I get being slow and behind the play a bit but he doesn’t even try. I really hope when everyone is healthy that they go back to the Lehkonen-Evans-Byron 4th line. We can’t have this idiot floating around.

I still like Perry. Tough calls upcoming in the playoffs if we're healthy.

But a Lehkonen-Evans-Byron line could be dynamite.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Habs had 3 straight PPs and I’d say two were weak calls. Both Leafs PPs were auto calls.
Leafs got away with a slash that would've put them down 5-3.

Not that I think the reffing is unfair... but we definitely could've used the call there.

Scaryprice

Nov 21, 2011
Staal clearly has no interest in being in Montreal. If a puck is 5 feet away he doesn’t even attempt to go after it. What a bum

He’s terrible, most disinterested player I’ve seen. But they won’t sit him out even when we become healthy. I Ben with all the injuries he’s by far the worst on the team.

Reactions: le_sean

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I don't get why they don't stick to him like we did rather successfully to McDavid for the first few games against Edmonton.
Danault has been pretty good at containing him this year but we haven't been able to stop him on the PP. And we gave up 5 on 3s to them a few times earlier in the year. That just absolutely killed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad