GDT: Game 51: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 5/3/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
9wRfew5.jpg

yqZAn53.jpg

aa5R70j.jpg

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Another tough week schedule wise (Mon, Wed, Thur, Sat). 3 games against the Leafs and 1 against the Sens.

The Leafs don't have to play Wednesday, so that just makes things even more difficult.

So that kind of makes tonight more important. If they can get two points tonight, then a little less pressure later this week.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Frolik did well last couple of games for a guy that’s been allegedly staying in a hotel room all year without his family. Guy was NHL level since his arrival in the league and he barely played, the last two games were his first in a month and he got a couple of chances and the fourth line seemed to do better with him on.

When everyone is back in the line up, it’s clear he will be out but for now I feel he did a lot for a guy that played 4 games in a full year and his situation is probably not easy.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Frolik did well last couple of games for a guy that’s been allegedly staying in a hotel room all year without his family. Guy was NHL level since his arrival in the league and he barely played, the last two games were his first in a month and he got a couple of chances and the fourth line seemed to do better with him on.

When everyone is back in the line up, it’s clear he will be out but for now I feel he did a lot for a guy that played 4 games in a full year and his situation is probably not easy.

My thoughts as well. I feel he should have gotten at least 10-15 games. It would probably have helped us too when the whole team was lacking intensity.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Tough situation he has been in...............he would have gotten more TOI if MB had not picked up Perry.......that said, glad he did pick up Perry, he has been a great vet to have.

Reactions: Habs178

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Tough situation he has been in...............he would have gotten more TOI if MB had not picked up Perry.......that said, glad he did pick up Perry, he has been a great vet to have.

Perry was an absolute steal of a pick up. I was so happy when I heard he was signed and he’s been even better then I thought he would be at this stage in his career. Problem is the team relies on him way to much. He’s a role player and way to many nights he’s been either the best forward on the ice or one of them.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

Yeah he’s clearly limited as a player but you have to feel for him. He signed here before Perry so he likely thought he’d play more regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad