GDT: GAME #51 - Detroit at BRUINS 1/24 7 PM | NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
If Hayes is in the lineup ,should put,him on one of top lines.maybee he might actually do something ,would make him worth something in a trade.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Good old Bruins, 591st in overall league scoring Jimmy Hayes, because hey there is no other choice.:laugh:

Give someone else a chance for the love of god.

Spanky185

Dec 1, 2014
Between BOS and NYC
More like "something something who-needs-fans-like-that."

The root for losses crowd was proved right for Yankees fans over the summer. Similarly faith in management to do the best thing for the health of the franchise was low, and many expected them to buy at the TDL in some misguided effort to make the WC game. Thankfully they got embarrassed by Tampa Bay and Hal Steinbrenner signed off on selling.

Realizing that losing forces managements hand into not wasting assets for a half hearted attempt at the postseason doesn't make anyone less of a fan.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
I just hope this game is entertaining and the fans get a quality on ice product. I feel so bad for people that have been forking out hard earned dollars to watch games more boring than a curling match.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
To our posters in Atlantic Canada and Quebec.

Unless you carry more than just SN-East you will be out of luck tonight as Montreal is playing. The same applies in Alberta with SN-West

http://www.sportsnet.ca/schedule/

If anybody is ever desperate for a legal way to stream the game, they can sign up for a free week trial of Playstation Vue (You don't need a Playstation)

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
So Kevan draws in, while Colin and Morrow go back upstairs I would guess.

Hayes likely draws in for Czarnik I would have to think.

Claude's ideal 2017 line-up will now be in place.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Vatrano - Krejci - Backes
Schaller - Nash - Belesky
Spooner - Moore - Hayes

Chara - Carlo
Krug - McQuaid
Liles - Kevan

Rask

Claude ideal lineup is a winning lineup.

These players can do much better than they did since the start of the year on a game-to-game basis.

Bergeron has started to give more offensively after a colder cold start. Pasta is scoreless for 17 games after going 19 in 26. The PP is much better now than at the start. Rask has regressed after a Hart start.

A roller coster year no doubt.

Bruins have enough talent to get in and get hot. If they start pulling all in the same direction at the same time, they can beat anyone. Especially with Rask-Chara-Bergy-Julien down the middle.

Let's win this and start a streak.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
If we lose (I don't think we will), what do we blame the loss on considering how much more talent this team has than Detroit?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

These players can do much better than they did since the start of the year on a game-to-game basis.

Bergeron has started to give more offensively after a colder cold start. Pasta is scoreless for 17 games after going 19 in 26. The PP is much better now than at the start. Rask has regressed after a Hart start.

Bruins have enough talent to get in and get hot. If they start pulling all in the same direction at the same time, they can beat anyone. Especially with Rask-Chara-Bergy-Julien down the middle.

I like your optimism. :handclap:

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan

Just what do you think you're doing? You are not supposed to be positive here anymore!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
cBsUafT.jpg

Amen.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I just hope this game is entertaining and the fans get a quality on ice product. I feel so bad for people that have been forking out hard earned dollars to watch games more boring than a curling match.

Watching a curling match is fun and IMO much more fun than watching these guys lately :cry::cry:

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Especially with Rask-Chara-Bergy-Julien down the middle.

Whoa, is Julien strappinng on the blades ?
He hasn't played in a while but might as well try anything.

This team should be able to at least play .500 hockey.
Tonight they wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad