GDT: GAME #51 - Detroit at BRUINS 1/24 7 PM | NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I still want to win.....I can't imagine cheering to lose.

May this be the first win in a string of victories!

GO BRUINS!!! (just don't get a big lead).

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
how the hell are tickets minimum $55 for this game on stubhub?
I want to go. but Im not paying more than $20 a ticket for this.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
how the hell are tickets minimum $55 for this game on stubhub?
I want to go. but Im not paying more than $20 a ticket for this.

It's actually worse than that: that $55 turns into $69 after stubhub's fees. And that's for 13th row balcony.

It's a joke.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
It's actually worse than that: that $55 turns into $69 after stubhub's fees. And that's for 13th row balcony.

It's a joke.

You can buy tickets on the app up until 6pm, right?? And will the garden scan the barcode from your phone??
Any chance these go down to like $20 close to gametime??

I honestly haven't been checking ticket prices on stubhub much at all this year.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
You can buy tickets on the app up until 6pm, right?? And will the garden scan the barcode from your phone??

I honestly haven't been checking ticket prices on stubhub much at all this year.

You can buy through stubhub's website even after puck drop (1/2 hr I believe). I assume the app is the same, but I'm not sure as I've never used it. It's been awhile since I've seen $20ish tix at gametime (a few random Monday/Tuesday Oct/Nov games against scrub opponents.....nothing recently). Secondary market inventory has been way down this year, so demand has been artificially inflated.

Someone else will have to chime in on the barcode usage. I believe the policy is NOT to accept stubhub barcodes, but I think some here may have had success doing it.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

So Kevan draws in, while Colin and Morrow go back upstairs I would guess.

Hayes likely draws in for Czarnik I would have to think.

Claude's ideal 2017 line-up will now be in place.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Vatrano - Krejci - Backes
Schaller - Nash - Belesky
Spooner - Moore - Hayes

Chara - Carlo
Krug - McQuaid
Liles - Kevan

Rask

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
So Kevan draws in, while Colin and Morrow go back upstairs I would guess.

Hayes likely draws in for Czarnik I would have to think.

Claude's ideal 2017 line-up will now be in place.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Vatrano - Krejci - Backes
Schaller - Nash - Belesky
Spooner - Moore - Hayes

Chara - Carlo
Krug - McQuaid
Liles - Kevan

Rask

So very bad

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

They typically sell until an hour, maybe 90 minutes (?), after the listed game time - so you can buy until at least 8 PM, I think. But you'll have to print them out; the Garden will only accept QR codes, not PDFs, from your phone, and SH gives out PDFs most of the time.

I don't know post-puck drop prices, but if you want to be there from the start, I don't think $20 will do it, but I could be wrong.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
To our posters in Atlantic Canada and Quebec.

Unless you carry more than just SN-East you will be out of luck tonight as Montreal is playing. The same applies in Alberta with SN-West

http://www.sportsnet.ca/schedule/

The same situation occurred last week. Although the game was advertised as a Bruins match up in this market SN aired the Canadians game instead. Much to my surprise the Bruins game on the SN broadcast was actually being aired on another channel and it was completely unadvertised. It was a channel that CI broadcasts are normally carried on in this market. Go figure!

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
They typically sell until an hour, maybe 90 minutes (?), after the listed game time - so you can buy until at least 8 PM, I think. But you'll have to print them out; the Garden will only accept QR codes, not PDFs, from your phone, and SH gives out PDFs most of the time.

I don't know post-puck drop prices, but if you want to be there from the start, I don't think $20 will do it, but I could be wrong.

if the garden doesn't scan the barcode from the phone. there is no use then.
I was gonna get them from stub hub close to gametime while I was on the commuter train.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Projected #NHLBruins scratches tonight: Ds Liles and Morrow, F Czarnik. Puts Ds K. and C.Miller, Hayes back in lineup.

Orrfourever

Bruinaholic
Nov 29, 2016
Saskatchewan, Canada
The same situation occurred last week. Although the game was advertised as a Bruins match up in this market SN aired the Canadians game instead. Much to my surprise the Bruins game on the SN broadcast was actually being aired on another channel and it was completely unadvertised. It was a channel that CI broadcasts are normally carried on in this market. Go figure!

No game out west. So I'll stream it off Spotsnet Now.. :yo:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Just back from Vegas. Watched both the Chicago/Pittsburgh games down there. Put money on the Bruins, they lost both.

Classic.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Just back from Vegas. Watched both the Chicago/Pittsburgh games down there. Put money on the Bruins, they lost both.

Classic.

Why would you put money on the Bruins right now against anyone, let alone the Hawks and Penguins?

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Pressure continues to mount on players and management. Situation is a bit like a volcano that will at some point blow and each games seems to ramp up that pressure and bring them closer to that happening. Now appears to be much more likely a question of when rather than if.

No matter how bleak things may get, never a chance of ever considering to root against them winning. Never.

Let's Go Bruins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad