GDT: GAME #51: Canucks 2 vs. Hurricanes 5: Hurricane Neddy too much to contain

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
The entire bottom six forward group, and bottom four defensive pairs, on this team just piss me off. Fire them off in a rocket. They're either substantially overpaid for what they bring, or they suck.
Spoken like a true zealot, but if you care about how well Horvat and EP do in the lineup..then you will want players like Beagle and Sutter in the lineup..When healthy,I've really liked our bottom 6 this season.

The bottom half of the D pairings are weak, but then again thats why we're a bottom 5 consensus team.

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
Get pucks on net, get pucks in deep, come to play, get off to a fast start, keep it simple, play Canucks hockey, play the right way, and play a full 60 minute game. If they accomplish those things they have a chance to compete and be right there in a good game.

GoldyNuck

Mar 7, 2017
Realistically speaking, Nucks should take this game based on fatigue, the play of Marky and return of Pettersson, but repetitive defensive mistakes by the bottom 4 D will allow Carolina's stars (Aho, Svech, etc.) to just rip us apart. Also probably the most important thing is to start the game at minute 1 not 41. If we can do that we take this handily

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Green scaring virtanen with the practice, I like that move 2bh, let's see if it works.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
To wake Jake up for a bit, next time he may site in the pressbox.
Fair warning, give players who've been dogging it for a bit..
I prefer that over sitting a player right away, sends a similar message and they still get a chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00