GDT: Game 51 | Bruins @ Rangers RIVALRY NIGHT 8PM NBCSN, TVA, 98.5

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
He was fined for diving in a game against the NY Rangers, here is the article.

Thanks for the info; I thought it was pretty soon after that NYR incident, so I figured that was the second one. Just didn't know which one they counted at first.

FYI, that does show that A) They're counting embellishment on plays that weren't called embellishment, and B) They're not counting embellishment on plays that were called embellishment. (By "counting" I mean for fines and when it comes to the "hall of shame".)

Subban didn't get penalized for embellishment in the TBL game. However, he does have two other embellishment calls - the one against the Rangers that did "count", and once against us (10/16) that apparently didn't count, when Marchand tripped Subban. Apparently because Marchand did it, it wasn't "really" embellishment.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well given that Lundqvist is injured and they Rangers will have a back up I predict the Bs are shut out as they make another back up goalie look like the Vezina winner.

I read that Looch was expected to play tonight-I hope he is completely over his sickness and doesn't share it with any teammates.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Are you referring to the slewfoot against a Columbus player?

http://scoutingtherefs.com/2015/02/7171/nhl-dept-player-safety-warns-subban-slew-foot/

The NHL’s Dean of Discipline, Stephane Quintal, recently joined Ron Fournier’s radio show to talk hockey. He hit on a few topics, including the decision-making process, the lack of suspension for Montreal defenseman Alexei Emelin’s hit on Dallas Stars center Jason Spezza, and – most interestingly – PK Subban’s tendency to slew-foot opponents.
Quintal shared that he’s spoken with Subban to warn him about slew-footing opponents, and advised that his predecessor, Brendan Shanahan, had done the same.

I wonder if Marchand was afforded the same opportunity to receive multiple warnings?

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Well given that Lundqvist is injured and they Rangers will have a back up I predict the Bs are shut out as they make another back up goalie look like the Vezina winner.

I read that Looch was expected to play tonight-I hope he is completely over his sickness and doesn't share it with any teammates.

The Bruins faced Talbot on Jan. 15 and won 3-0.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

No matter who in nets they have to play hard.Boston one regulation loss in like 14 games.They are playing good hockey now.Can creep closer tonite too a 1st rd matchup with scabs as well lol. GO BRUINS!!!!!

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Glad to see lucic's and eriksson's names in the projected lineups

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Appears the game is not on Shaw in Canada....I have centre ice plus all the sports channels and it looks like it is on some French channel, but I don't have that one...

Great...2 top teams and can't watch it...:shakehead

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
Appears the game is not on Shaw in Canada....I have centre ice plus all the sports channels and it looks like it is on some French channel, but I don't have that one...

Great...2 top teams and can't watch it...:shakehead

Seems to be on Centre Ice for me but I am with Bell.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Sad that I'm in arguably the prime of my life and 8pm starts are borderline too late for me.

Knowing I won't be in bed until 11 hurts a little. Better than the Western games though

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Sad that I'm in arguably the prime of my life and 8pm starts are borderline too late for me.

Knowing I won't be in bed until 11 hurts a little. Better than the Western games though

C'moon man you can do it.
For me this starts at 3am and I'm watching it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad