GDT: Game 51 | Bruins @ Rangers RIVALRY NIGHT 8PM NBCSN, TVA, 98.5

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins
Milan Lucic not on the ice for pregame skate. He missed yesterday's practice with the flu & didn't travel the team ^CS

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins
Julien said yesterday he should be OK for tonight's game; further update likely to come post-skate ^CS

Looks unlikely Looch will play.

GO BRUINS!!! :handclap:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Sooshi is there anyway you can get a Clodefish on Chara's shoulder?

I think he'd be right at home there :)

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
Lucic didn’t participate in Tuesday’s practice at Ristuccia Arena because of flu-like symptoms. He did not travel with the team to New York after practice because of contagion concerns. The plan is for Lucic to travel to New York on Wednesday. Julien said he should be OK to play against the Rangers. Jordan Caron practiced in Lucic’s spot next to David Krejci and Reilly Smith.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...-situations/XUJuaSMQ7w5G1I1gnzMYvI/story.html

Flucic.

:sarcasm:

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
It'd be nice if someone slams Kreider into the boards face-first - apparently it's not worthy of a penalty these days.

I wish to emphasize that I'm not advocating hurting the boards.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Subban fined for diving.. Today just keeps getting better.

Oh my god. That is the BEST birthday present EVER! I'm about 99% sure he's been put in the box at least 3 times for diving this season - and those are just the ones that the refs see. Add in what they see in New York (or Toronto?), and even subtract any dives that he was put in the box for that weren't really dives, and he has to have at LEAST 2 dives. That crap he pulled last week (I think it was against the Rangers?) was terrible. I wonder how much lag time there is in the announcement.

Postponing my actual birthday celebration to Friday because of the game, and because midweek birthdays stink. Come on, boys, win one for my birthday! Nice to see an actual rivalry on Rivalry Night, even if it is at 8.

Oh, and Clodefish, of course. Wonder where I can find a Clodefish-shaped chocolate cake....

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
GJ Soosh! :handclap:

Bring us another win for the Clodefish, not matter what it takes.

God I had "Rivalry Night"..... NBC makes me pull my hair out.

Oh, and something makes me feel like it's a "Pasta" night.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Rags are hot as hell right now after their mini slump a few weeks ago, I hope someone punches Kreider's head in, im still dirty on him for that boarding a few weeks ago, wouldn't be surprised to see Marchand cop a few runs tonight.

Need a big game from everyone, shut down Nash, pepper Talbot and we should come away with a big fat W, lets go boys.

Bruinfan5470

Feb 3, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Oh my god. That is the BEST birthday present EVER! I'm about 99% sure he's been put in the box at least 3 times for diving this season - and those are just the ones that the refs see. Add in what they see in New York (or Toronto?), and even subtract any dives that he was put in the box for that weren't really dives, and he has to have at LEAST 2 dives. That crap he pulled last week (I think it was against the Rangers?) was terrible. I wonder how much lag time there is in the announcement.

Postponing my actual birthday celebration to Friday because of the game, and because midweek birthdays stink. Come on, boys, win one for my birthday! Nice to see an actual rivalry on Rivalry Night, even if it is at 8.

Oh, and Clodefish, of course. Wonder where I can find a Clodefish-shaped chocolate cake....

He was fined for diving in a game against the NY Rangers, here is the article.
Montreal Canadiens star P.K. Subban is a little lighter in the wallet.

The NHL imposed a $2,000 fine against Subban on Wednesday for diving in an exaggerated manner during last Thursday's game against the New York Rangers.

Subban had already received a warning for a similar gesture committed on Jan. 6 in a game against the Tampa Bay Lightning.

The Habs defenceman was assessed a two-minute minor for diving against the Rangers after getting pushed from behind by Chris Kreider, who received an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad