Post-Game Talk: GAME 51 - BRUINS 4 Vancouver 0

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
What's the TV deal with Saturday's game, time, networks?
ABC - 3:40 PM

3:30 p.m.ABC, ESPN+Washington Capitals at Boston Bruins

The Capitals (22-18-7) and team assists leader John Carlson face the Eastern Conference-leading Bruins (31-9-9) and captain Brad Marchand at TD Garden.
Play-by-Play: Sean McDonough

Analyst: Ray Ferraro
Reporter: Emily Kaplan
In Studio: John Buccigross, Mark Messier, P.K. Subban, Arda Öcal

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Now that was more like it.

A little puck luck and a few Vancouver gaffs but also a near textbook perfect defensive game. Boxed out perfectly almost every shift and gave Ullmark an easy shutout. That was Bruins hockey.

They also tried to play physical but you can see they could still use some added beef imo. Not saying we need fight night every game but some heavier hits and a little more payback. But they definitely upped it from the Calgary game that's for sure.

Solid win.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
It‘s getting to the point where it is utterly impossible for most of those under 25 to understand just how limited access to sports content was prior to the internet.
I'm just over 25, living in Northern Ontario with cable it was near impossible to see a Bruins game unless it was against the Leafs or Habs. Thankful everyday for the internet and streaming services' hockey coverage.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I'm just over 25, living in Northern Ontario with cable it was near impossible to see a Bruins game unless it was against the Leafs or Habs. Thankful everyday for the internet and streaming services' hockey coverage.

When I told my 22 year old that you once had to wait for the Sunday paper to see the rest of the teams in the NHL’s stats, she was dumbfounded.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It‘s getting to the point where it is utterly impossible for most of those under 25 to understand just how limited access to sports content was prior to the internet.
It still boggles my mind that I had to wait to read the box score in the newspaper the next day after my dad bought a paper from the convenience store a few miles away

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
When I told my 22 year old that you once had to wait for the Sunday paper to see the rest of the teams in the NHL’s stats, she was dumbfounded.
I was floored when my dad told me he wasn't able to watch games, I couldn't wrap my head around how he could have favourite/hated players without seeing them....

Reactions: Gordoff and sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad