GDT: Game 51: Avs @ Sharks | Tuesday, January 26th, 8pm MT (NBCSN) | No Worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Yeah I have to admit, the officials have been more than brutal this game. Weak calls on the penalties, and way to many non calls on actual penalties.

The NHL reffing has been piss poor all season in the games I've watched all year (including other teams). Inconsistency, and missed calls from game to game. One game one thing is a penalty, the next it's not. Hell inside of a game they've been that bad on a few occasions.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Yeah I have to admit, the officials have been more than brutal this game. Weak calls on the penalties, and way to many non calls on actual penalties.

The NHL reffing has been piss poor all season in the games I've watched all year (including other teams). Inconsistency, and missed calls from game to game. One game one thing is a penalty, the next it's not. Hell inside of a game they've been that bad on a few occasions.

Yeah obviously i'm a little biased that the Avs have gotten the short straw tonight... But in general its been NBA bad in this game... Heck the whole season has been.

Teams like SJ and DET get away with so much interference all game then other teams get called for a normal hit.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
The All Star game coming now is probably good if the whole team is getting hit by the flu. Too bad we have another game tomorrow.

That's what I was thinking when I heard about guys with the flu today. Get everyone away from each other and past their contagious period.

Nothing worse than a flu bug slowly passing it's way through a whole team for like a month.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Yeah obviously i'm a little biased that the Avs have gotten the short straw tonight... But in general its been NBA bad in this game... Heck the whole season has been.

Teams like SJ and DET get away with so much interference all game then other teams get called for a normal hit.

I watch a lot of other hockey, it's by no means only in Avs games. It's horrible all over the NHL IMO.

There also is zero bias, it's simply pathetic awareness by officials and inconsistency.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If a puck is shot at the net, either Will will be in net and make the save, or he won't be and it will go in. And at any given moment you can't know the which state he's in until you switch to the camera watching the net and observe it.

Schroedinger's goaltender.

:laugh:

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I watch a lot of other hockey, it's by no means only in Avs games. It's horrible all over the NHL IMO.

There also is zero bias, it's simply pathetic awareness by officials and inconsistency.

In my post before I said it had been in the whole league. I'm just saying in terms of this game its been brutal for the Avs.

I've seen other teams play the Red Wings and just get held and interfered w/ no calls at all.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I swear if we miss the playoffs it's going to be by 2-6 points, and those are going to be points be gave away making the difference.

And if we get in it will only be because some other team blew some games along the way. Everyone has games that go disastrously for them. Chicago just got shellacked 5-0 by Carolina and they're one of the only teams with a real shot at the cup. This was just one of those awful games. They happen, especially on a team with a young core.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Randy Hahn saying "Bigas went down. Not the best play for him but it worked out."

He played that perfectly you idiot. Took away the pass and then stole the puck from your boy Jumbo.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I swear if we miss the playoffs it's going to be by 2-6 points, and those are going to be points be gave away making the difference.

Games like this are why I question if the playoffs are possible. I got pilloried around here for doubting it, but what kind of playoff team just randomly ***** the bed every couple of weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad