GDT: Game #50 | St. Louis Blues vs. Tampa Bay Lightning | 7PM CST | FSMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaBlues

Dec 19, 2014
How Stastny did played with Schwartz/Tarasenko. What about Cole, Butler and Rattie? Didn't watch the game.

Very slow start from everyone. Stastny, Scwartz, Frank, Cole, and Butler all played solid as the game went on. Rattie showed some hustle but seemed ineffective. He took a penalty in the 2nd half of the third and after we killed it off that was the last we saw of Rattie. Might be in the Hitch-House now

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
I think Schwartz game winner shows the difference between the young guns and the old guard. He and Frank attack the defense. Schwartz went straight to the goal, through hedman. the old core gets pushed outside on those types of plays. Schwartz and Tank just have so much more skill than anyone else on this roster.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I just watched Tarasenko's interview. How did we get so lucky to find such a gem?

I realize this was a rhetorical question but luck played less of a role than sheer stupidity(Thanks NYR!) and Armstrong knowing who Bryan Murray wanted and manipulating him. Also didn't hurt that Fowler and Gormley were on the board later than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad