GDT: Game 50: Philadelphia Flyers vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Niemi reward for his stellar performance this week plus it's another B2B, I guess it was to be expected.

As for Hudon, this is it. Strut your stuff Charles and tell your agent to ****. Put out or be gone. Unfortunately, doesn't look like he's going to get a prolonged audition so he'd better make the most of whatever ice time he gets. Good luck to him.

I like Hudon with Kotkaniemi. Hopefully he plays on that line and not the 4th line.

Like Agostino on the 4th line, but not with KK.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Niemi reward for his stellar performance this week plus it's another B2B, I guess it was to be expected.

As for Hudon, this is it. Strut your stuff Charles and tell your agent to ****. Put out or be gone. Unfortunately, doesn't look like he's going to get a prolonged audition so he'd better make the most of whatever ice time he gets. Good luck to him.

Agreed 100%. Hudon needs to show what he's got because it was encouraging to see him last season. But it's the opposite this season.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just to clarify I wasn't sure who was starting yet since the decision wasnt out when I made the GDT. I went with Price by default and since they could start him again since he'll have a lot of rest coming up

I had yesterday's game as "Game 49". Should this game not be "Game 50"?

Reactions: donghabs98

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Agreed 100%. Hudon needs to show what he's got because it was encouraging to see him last season. But it's the opposite this season.

I'm afraid he might end up like Daniel Carr -- never really getting a full-out opportunity.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Does Niemi have another star performance in him? Let’s hope

I think whenever Niemi starts a game all Habs players should add niemi to the end of their names on their jersey. :)

Priceniemi
Weberniemi
Petryneimi
Meteniemi
Dominiemi
Gallagherniemi
Drouinniemi
Tatarniemi
Kotkaniemineimi :)
etc.....

:)

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
This is the kind of game we have to win. We HAVE to pop bottom dwellers.

It's the NHL. Even bottom dwellers are good.

But I'm liking our lineup with scoring threats from all the top 3 lines. Hudon and KK have offensive chemistry and we'll see it tonight. So do Tatar and Domi and similarly Drouin and Gallagher.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Hold on. The Habs are gonna be the CBC HNIC national feed tonight. I guess the mighty Maple Leafs aren't playing tonight. Still plenty of time to get the required Leaf talk in though on the pregame, intermissions and post game show.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Hold on. The Habs are gonna be the CBC HNIC national feed tonight. I guess the mighty Maple Leafs aren't playing tonight. Still plenty of time to get the required Leaf talk in though on the pregame, intermissions and post game show.
I'm fully expecting Don Cherry to rip into Nylander tonight. And pregame will consist of what Auston Matthews is doing wrong

Reactions: sheed36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad