GDT: Game #50: Coyotes @ Predators- 6:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
The Coyotes are bascially sleeping on the couch of their neighbor down the street, ASU, and we're like "Oh, let me get back on my feet. I got some investments brewing, I'm gonna sell this and that and I'll be out of your hair. Just give me some time while I find a new place." I love my Coyotes. If you want to build up a strong roster for Houston, QC or whoever down the road, that's fine. More power to you. But this mindset is not a lasting one for much longer.

Reactions: Mangosteen

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
@Naych_PHX he waited a season before selling anything.

And no, I really don’t understand any of what you’re saying, honestly. Guenther is Perlini just because you’re grumpy? Naw man.

Of course I don’t want Kapanen. That’s the point. You clearly know what a cap dump is. I even spelled it out with the parenthesis.
RT, I respect you, honestly. All the way back to the CoyotesCorner.net days with CoyoteTony and the Hordichuk guy. That's why I'm taking time out of my day. If I didn't know what a cap dump is, I wouldn't bring it up. I guess I'm just frustrated with the idea of "THIS 1st round pick will help us out in the long run... Nvm THIS 1st will help us." Mueller, Turris, Wheeler, Perlini, Strome, Soda, Domi, Samuelsson, Gormley, PO Joseph...
Keller we hit paydirt with, Sorry, I'm probably venting to much, don't take it personal.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
The Coyotes are bascially sleeping on the couch of their neighbor down the street, ASU, and we're like "Oh, let me get back on my feet. I got some investments brewing, I'm gonna sell this and that and I'll be out of your hair. Just give me some time while I find a new place." I love my Coyotes. If you want to build up a strong roster for Houston, QC or whoever down the road, that's fine. More power to you. But this mindset is not a lasting one for much longer.
3 decades worth of mismanagement. Someone is finally doing it right. Gonna take patience.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Just MNSHO....

Listened to the first two periods on the radio stream and thought other than the penalty box parade in the second we weren't doing that bad.

But I made it home in time to watch the third and we looked fine at the outset. But once we got the 4-2 lead Nashville went into desperation mode, kicked in another gear and we didn't respond.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
RT, I respect you, honestly. All the way back to the CoyotesCorner.net days with CoyoteTony and the Hordichuk guy. That's why I'm taking time out of my day. If I didn't know what a cap dump is, I wouldn't bring it up. I guess I'm just frustrated with the idea of "THIS 1st round pick will help us out in the long run... Nvm THIS 1st will help us." Mueller, Turris, Wheeler, Perlini, Strome, Soda, Domi, Samuelsson, Gormley, PO Joseph...
Keller we hit paydirt with, Sorry, I'm probably venting to much, don't take it personal.
Same. And also same. Except im frustrated With Schmaltz rather than the Yotes at the moment. Lol.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

Turris, Wheeler, Strome, Domi all turned out fine, but for different teams.

This is the first time in Coyotes history the team has had a large hockey ops budget and people with actual bonafides on their resume at the same time. Give it a chance.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Turris, Wheeler, Strome, Domi all turned out fine, but for different teams.

This is the first time in Coyotes history the team has had a large hockey ops budget and people with actual bonafides on their resume at the same time. Give it a chance.
You’re correct with your statement regarding those players and actually turns out to be the scenario for a lot of players/clubs.

You’re also correct regarding hockey ops.

What I don’t know and can’t read is rt’s latest, see what spitball sticks to the wall proposal is, but since everyone wanna be an armchair GM, I feel like keeping Schmaltz (believe he’s part of the spitball) has greater odds of benefitting the team (at this time), then a first round pic does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad