Laval Rocket: Game 5 @ Syracuse Crunch (Laval Wins 3-2 in OT) - Laval Wins Series 3-2!!!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So the lower seed Rochester beat the higher seed Belleville in the 1st round.

Then the lower seed Laval beat the higher seed Syracuse in the 2nd round.

And the lower seed Rochester beat the higher seed Utica in the 2nd round.

Here's hoping the lower seed Rochester doesn't beat the higher seed Laval in the 3rd round.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
That's actually very interesting, I've been super busy but I didn't even think of that. I'm not sure they would do that although it would be a done of fun to see him. I would like to see them send him there for sure, but depending on when he's available or Simoneau if the series has a big surprise, I wouldn't play him unless they are say down 2-0 in the series and the offense is still struggling. But it will be interesting to see what they have in mind.

I missed the first 2 games other then the highlights. He doesn't look himself at all and still looks too laid back, not enough urgency in his game. But then again I can't understand how anyone watches him and thinks yes to being on the PK and no to being on the PP. That's like bizzaro world to me. His best game was game 5, as the game went on in the 2nd you could see him getting more and more ice time, looked much better but still no where near what i've seen from him in terms of style of play.

It is great news as you hope he can build some confidence after such a rough go of it at the NHL level so far. He is the main reason they are advancing as the offense struggled and the blueliners have had some issues especially Niku, although Norlinder has had some problems as well and Schueneman for his play in the NHL I expected much more from him as he has been barely noticeable.

Will be interesting to see if he can keep this up and if so what it means for him when next season starts.

He got a concussion, was out a month, came back and played 1 game and then was either a healthy scratch or he didn't feel right so they just opted not to dress him (since it's not easy to get injury info from Euro countries unless it's from the Habs) Clearly the Habs have had some concern and didn't want to push it with him, which I'm glad as you can't mess around with concussions.

If you haven't seen the hit he took, I was watching the game, check the 1:35 mark,

The bump in the corner?WTF? not hard at all,looks more like he rolled a shoulder than a concussion. would not think that skating is advised if suffering from concussion symptoms.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
The bump in the corner?WTF? not hard at all,looks more like he rolled a shoulder than a concussion. would not think that skating is advised if suffering from concussion symptoms.

did you go to the 1:35 mark, cause that's not what happened and it was a concussion on March 17th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad