GDT: Game #5 Pens vs Flyers. Time for a new look! - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The overreaction is embarrassing. :biglaugh: This team needs a good 40-60 games before we can really judge the style. They are still learning it.

How long Johnston takes to juggle and how he juggles is disconcerting. i mean, one would expect eventual improvement, but between this and Letang and Kunitz having their respective top PP roles, it's disconcerting that he's defaulted to bad choices like these.

penguins2946*

All the Read goal showed me is that Fleury hasn't changed 1 bit since the Flyers series in 2012. Just pathetic.

I'm not even upset about the loss, we will still have some growing pains and it won't be perfect. However, we're going nowhere with Fleury as out goalie.

And Goc goal, but too little too late.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
How long Johnston takes to juggle and how he juggles is disconcerting. i mean, one would expect eventual improvement, but between this and Letang and Kunitz having their respective top PP roles, it's disconcerting that he's defaulted to bad choices like these.

it's really not

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Malkin at wing experiment needs to end. Sorry if that means him playing with subpar wingers and making Jim Rutherford look bad for not keeping his word. Geno playing with Spaling and Dupuis is better at this point than a 25 pointer, Brandon Sutter as his center.

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
Thought I'd re-post in the new thread:

Sorry Pens fans that the team isn't on tonight, but as a Canadian fan allow me to just pop in and say thank you for your honour in singing our national anthem tonight. Your respect and support is truly appreciated.

I visited Pittsburgh about 10 years ago for a game and it was by far my favourite American city to attend a game. The fans were terrific and friendly and the staff was awesome.

Class act.

Cheers.

Karnage420*

Remember when everyone on this board thought Despres was a lock for the top 4 and Blysma was a fool for playing Engelland over him?

Time to eat crow. Despres is bad.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
lol Kuni with the grenade

Least Goc deserves a goal...

We better get some energy

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Malkin at wing experiment needs to end. Sorry if that means him playing with subpar wingers and making Jim Rutherford look bad for not keeping his word. Geno playing with Spaling and Dupuis is better at this point than a 25 pointer, Brandon Sutter as his center.

it already has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad