GDT: Game #5 Pens vs Flyers. Time for a new look! - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkbrew*

JR made a pretty good trade for Neal... I didn't love it at first, but I am very impressed with what we got back!

Really? Spaling looks pretty much like any other random FA bottom 6er. Not impressed so far.

Horny may fit a BIT better with Crosby, but frankly the team was better with a good shooter for Malkin, Crosby can use anyone on his wing and be effective.

I still rather have neal.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Really? Spaling looks pretty much like any other random FA bottom 6er. Not impressed so far.

Horny may fit a BIT better with Crosby, but frankly the team was better with a good shooter for Malkin, Crosby can use anyone on his wing and be effective.

I still rather have neal.

lol ok

Xavier Laflamme*

Man, sucks we couldn't get 1 big save on one of those MAF goals now..hindsight...

darkbrew*

Sutter just lacks the offensive skill to play on a second line.

Honestly I feel hes been one of the most improved pens since the playoffs... he looks much more assertive offensively. I bet he breaks his season bests.

Regardless everyone has been **** tonight, especially the D.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Wanted to pop in and say thanks for the anthem and support at the start of the game, it was heard loud and clear, and was all class.

Xavier Laflamme*

FWIW, we have no business even being in this game right now...at least we have this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad