GDT: Game 5 - Oilers @ Rangers - "An Adventure Begins" - 11am - SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Great with a 19.00 game here, 2 GT and a couple of Krombacher, then on to nearest sportbar with loudly Rangers fans, afraid there are some finnish drunk kids there this season also!

Hope for the best and that i dont need to escape early!

Hope Koskenkorva starts and that we stay away from penaltys, had also been great with a 3-4 liner goal or 2 or 3!

Cheers!

Reactions: harpoon

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
I think it will be tight game ending 3-3 after regulation and OT W for the team that gets gifted PP.

Rangers get more PIMs though. :dunno:

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

Colby on waivers???

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Awesome GDT, Huge DnD fan here! Your tavern encounter is pretty much how they all go with my players lol. We played last night, a player found out a magical item they finally acquired is cursed. :naughty: Not very happy....but everyone is alive and well...so far.

See if I can go 3 in a row on the score. Despite my concerns I am going 5-3 Oilers. A bit of rust on the Rangers who fall behind early but make a 3rd period comeback which falls short and an ENG by the Oilers.

Our D pick up a goal, a goal from the bottom 6, a pp goal, and a goal from each of the top 2 lines. MacDavid with 2 points. Smith solid in net.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Lightning-Wild fan coming in peace to chat a bit with The Oil crowd.

Edmonton has been my pick to be the next Canadian based franchise to hoist the Cup (not sure when, but they will), and this year they are making me look good when everyone has been picking the trendy Canucks, Jets, Leafs, and Flames whenever THEY'VE looked good.

Oilers have the goods, just gotta execute on the ice.

And here we go....puck dropped, Game ON.... Blueshirts-Oil......they are off n skating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad