GDT: Game 5 - Oilers @ Rangers - "An Adventure Begins" - 11am - SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

piddles

Jun 9, 2019
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've seen people talk about D&D on here, hopefully the rest of you enjoy this too.
MyiQro0.jpg

TxeWh9t.jpg

IPCXo5Q.jpg

wClpLtp.jpg

Xh1JhyT.jpg

vE6jClk.jpg

A2246x6.jpg

iicNcVd.jpg

ufDdoyQ.jpg

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019
I’m not into D&D at all, but this is great! We are truly spoiled with our GDT’s, thank you man for contributing.

Also welcome to HFOil! Happy to have you here. Hopefully we see you around more often. :)

Also 4-3 good guys tomorrow.

Nuge x2, Kassian and Bear gets his first.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
I wonder if they insert Archibald or Chiasson for this game. I'm betting Smith gets the start.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Remember this season, folks.
This was the season that we got non stop awesome GDT's.
Never forget this awesomeness.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
This is going to be a tough game today, from what I read, the Rangers have been pretty good, but off for a week.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Toughest opponent so far but I still think we'll beat them!
3-1 Oilers!

Is Smith confirmed starter?

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Never played D and D and wouldn't know how but thanks for the thread and welcome to the board.

Draihammer sounds about right but I heard its Khaira..

I know one mystery, see if you can spot Granlund in EV play and mind meld a way to remember anything he does other than blowing the odd scoring chance.

OK guys, I know he's reasonable on the PK but man, this is slim pickings. His linemates are having to learn a steep curve and play with Granlund. That shit can't be easy.

Haas and Nygard are being given a tall order here. To their credit they're not drowning. Is this trial by fire having them with Granlund? Is this like a Nordic mythos line or something and there be dark tricks at hand?

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
"There is no Zach, there is only Lizardman."

Classic. As a former DM I can really relate.

Thanks for the awesome GDT.

Reactions: Aerchon

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Rangers vs. Oilers, both undefeated and off to a much better start than most expected. All I hope for is some high energy hockey battle, Nealer keeps scoring and Bear finally decides to let his wicked slappers rip!

GO OILERS!

Reactions: Aerchon

Pulju Propagandist

Jesse’s Bison
Jul 7, 2016
Got runescape vibes from this gdt myself. Nice!

Another ‘trap’ game, matinee and all. But....

This year is DIFFERENT!

EDM 5
NYR 3

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
"There is no Zach, there is only Lizardman."

Classic. As a former DM I can really relate.

Thanks for the awesome GDT.

"I do im up" before finishing a predetermined encounter speel is always fun for DMs. Fireballs in taverns... Great D&D staples.

There is a reason the innkeeper is almost always some retired high level adventurer.

Great GTD. I love that D&D is actually getting more and more popular and accepted. Was a time when if someone found out you played you could literally be labeled a devil worshipper.

Has all the makings of a loss. Really hope the boys are taking this year seriously. NYI and NJ I imagine were party destinations for a lot of players. I'm hoping everyone was in bed early last night and dreaming about 5 and O rather than doing hookers and blow.

That last game was a blast to watch and the team does "feel" different. Faster. Noticeably faster. I want to see more of that.

Joseppi

Oct 12, 2008
Kepler-22b
Great post! Let's hope for some nat 20s today.

We're due for a loss but maybe NY comes out slow with having a week off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->