Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
He also said Ceci is back

source.gif

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
I just wish there would be fans to see Jack Johnson’s tribute video. I think the standing ovation would last longer than Fleury’s.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Lockdown is getting to me and I am not able to enjoy anything right now it seems like. Can't wait to make it an all nighter and watch some hockey.

Bring me some classic 16/17 hockey tonight. Fast, fearless, relentless.

Also always exciting to see a new face.

Lets go

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
So that pretty much kills any logic in dressing 7 D.

Czuczman is not as good as our 12/13F. Put the best players on the ice.

Yes. But if you limit their use and cycle all 7 into the game you should limit negative effects.

What option do they have other than throw quantity at the wall for a few games? They also can't afford to keep playing down 1/2 D-men a game.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Not too worried about our D, at least for these next 2 games.

Just need Jarry to play normally and not allow 2 softies. The Rangers D should solve the rest for us. Johnson + DeAngelo has to be the most porous pairing in the league.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I remember back before JR went batshit insane and actually signed the guy long term to a lucrative contract always kinda looking forward to Cbus games because I knew chances were more or less guaranteed that both Crosby and Malkin were destined to break JJ's ankles more or less every shift and lead to glorious chance after glorious chance.

Hopefully more of that, tonight. After watching dude sabotage the team for years.

Who am I kidding he's gonna score on the Penguins isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad