GDT: Game #5 Jan. 22nd Pens Host the Rangers @ 7:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I didn't have a car there but something that drove me crazy... Why do you guys just willy nilly park in every direction no matter where the flow of traffic is? It was exacerbating my OCD.
My assumption is that it's better to do that, than continue driving around and possibly not find anything on your side of the road. With the amount of 1-way roads and random direction of streets in the city (especially around Oakland), I imagine if people see any spot near their destination, they'll take it regardless of what side of the road it's on. Otherwise they risk taking a wrong street and ending up in Braddock or something :laugh:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Nah he’s right I need to step up my game or just be 100% serious from here on out.

:laugh: If we don't have sarcasm and jokes around here then what the **** would we post about?

Reactions: xlm34

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
:laugh: If we don't have sarcasm and jokes around here then what the **** would we post about?

Robotically post lineups without commentary and during games everyone lockstep says "Goal: Sidney Crosby. Assisted by Jake Guentzel and Kris Letang. 10:32 of First Period. Commence to official celebratory mode. Sufficient celebration has been expressed. Proceeding to next game event."

Reactions: Tom Hanks

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Robotically post lineups without commentary and during games everyone lockstep says "Goal: Sidney Crosby. Assisted by Jake Guentzel and Kris Letang. 10:32 of First Period. Commence to official celebratory mode. Sufficient celebration has been expressed. Proceeding to next game event."

with a gentle mix of:

F you Ceci
F you Sullivan
F you Rutherford
And
F you Ceci (duplicate not a typo)

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Imagine working your whole life to make your NHL dream come true and in your first game you get Ceci as your partner :laugh::laugh:
Man.... I can use this on so many posts just in the last page alone.:laugh:

9nnE25L.gif

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Imagine working your whole life to make your NHL dream come true and in your first game you get Ceci as your partner :laugh::laugh:

"Work hard, pay your dues and keep honing your craft and one day you may just be able to play with the very best of the best.

Or Cody Ceci. Whatever."

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I remember back before JR went batshit insane and actually signed the guy long term to a lucrative contract always kinda looking forward to Cbus games because I knew chances were more or less guaranteed that both Crosby and Malkin were destined to break JJ's ankles more or less every shift and lead to glorious chance after glorious chance.

Hopefully more of that, tonight. After watching dude sabotage the team for years.

Who am I kidding he's gonna score on the Penguins isn't he?
*sigh*

Seems like that’s what usually happens. I just hope it’s not twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad