GDT: [Game #5] HOME OPENER Dallas Stars vs Los Angeles Kings - 7:30 PM CT (ESPN+)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Playing only 1 period and OT is aparently enough to win games ....

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Another game, another win where Bowness goes home thinking to himself he is the smartest coach in the NHL.
HIJ2EXu.jpeg

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
I had a weird feeling Holtby gonna have a resurgence for us this year. Also if Miro keeps putting up points he’s got a real shot at the Norris. Man he’s good.

Reactions: Kcb12345

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
man heiskanen the play before tried really hard to end it.. he’s got some jets,
but w the slump.. its awesome to have gurianov score

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I had a weird feeling Holtby gonna have a resurgence for us this year. Also if Miro keeps putting up points he’s got a real shot at the Norris. Man he’s good.

At this point we should trust Reese when it comes to goalie. Nobody who played goal for the Stars since he became goalie coach looked bad even the AHL guys when they came in .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Hintz got an assist on the Gurianov goal too. Didn't really do anything for it but he deserved one after that third period he had. Looked like his old self tonight

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Miro is on another level this season. He's our best skater by a mile night in and night out. Holy man, we're lucky to have him. Last year's COVID19 funk was obviously real.

Holtby making Nill look like a genius. Honestly its not insane that the management looked at our goalies last year and weren't confident in them rebounding this year. A backup plan was smart, and betting on Holtby to bounce back has gotten us 3 Ws that Anton probably wouldn't have been able to pull off.

This team still skates, passes, and comes out like shit. The flat starts are going on half a decade now and its only getting worse as the prime players slow down. Need more minutes for the kids, less for the vets I guess. Bowness obviously can't get them going offensively. They'd be 0-5 right now without Holtby being a .950 goalie. Very lucky to be where they're at.

Seguin looked much better this game I agree. Hopefully he just needed some time to get back into the groove. Not unexpected after not playing for 18 months.

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad