Pre-Game Talk: Game 5: Hawks vs Blues - 7:30 PM on WGN? - Kahun no more virgin edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Manning has been fine. Thought Gus was bad last night so if they put in Davidson for a game then thats fine.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Manning has been fine. Thought Gus was bad last night so if they put in Davidson for a game then thats fine.

He has had a few decent moments. But he's mostly been bad.

Only way he's been fine is in the sense of the acronym form of it.

F*****d up
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional

Edit: Hahahahaha. I do that all the time on the poli board intentionally. Definitely didn't mean to on here, though. @No Fun Shogun

Sorry. :laugh:

Last edited:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Yeah, so does experience...come with age. when you have followed 30 years of hockey. like i have :)

There is no chance you have followed hockey for 30 years as most of your observations are about poster they had on a wall when they were a kid or takes from the game that are not remotely accurate.

Reactions: migi

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Good effort lots to talk about here!

I'd like to see Davidson get a shot. He was solid in preseason in my opinion and much better than Manning!

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
He has had a few decent moments. But he's mostly been bad.

Only way he's been fine is in the sense of the acronym form of it.

F****d up
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional
You would have hated Keith Magnuson. Arguably he played one of the ugliest games in Blackhawks history but he was all heart and effort. I see a lot of that in Manning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
There is no chance you have followed hockey for 30 years as most of your observations are about poster they had on a wall when they were a kid or takes from the game that are not remotely accurate.

Well....believe it or not, but i actually have followed hockey for 30 years, among many other sports.
- not remotely accurate???...i don't even feel to be bothered to respond to that.

Unlike most here, i follow pretty much every sport that there is, throughout of the year, i have done so
for a very, very long time, not that it's a thing to be proud of (not that i am) but that's just how it is.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Well....believe it or not, but i actually have followed hockey for 30 years, among many other sports.
- not remotely accurate???...i don't even feel to be bothered to respond to that.

Unlike most here, i follow pretty much every sport that there is, throughout of the year, i have done so
for a very, very long time, not that it's a thing to be proud of (not that i am) but that's just how it is.

Shall we revisit you hot takes from last year? And you obsession with Debrincat.

FYI, a majority of the posters here follow all major sports.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Shall we revisit you hot takes from last year? And you obsession with Debrincat.

FYI, a majority of the posters here follow all major sports.

Obsession with DeBrincat....<sigh>...well, you can revisit what ever you want by yourself...be my guest, don't bother me with it thou...
major sports.....yeah....well, i follow hundreds of different sports, every frigging year.

By the way, why you always have to start something with me....that is beyond me, why do this?
can't you see its meaningless, don't you have better things to do?

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Okay, everybody settle down. I appreciate TC's enthusiasm, but someone else did already sign up for the GDT for this game, and as it's not game day it's not like we're talking about a situation where somebody no showed, so I'll edit this to a pre-game talk thread.

Please check the sign up thread to do GDTs and volunteer away, we appreciate all the help we can get:

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/2018-19-gdt-signup-thread.2551107/

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2