GDT: Game 5 ECQF New Jersey Devils @ Tampa Bay Lightning 3 PM - NBC (TV), OJN (radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They had a viewing party for Game 1 of the Florida series in 2012 at least. Don't remember all of the other ones specifically but they had plenty that year, I went to that and the Game 2 one for the Ranger series. Didn't feel like going today though after already going to Newark for the home games and hopefully going for Game 6 :P

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I will be watching on the NBC sports app.....during a wedding I'll be attending. Can't let a family function get in the way of my fandom. #NJDvsThisWedding

You could always...... BURNNNN ITTT DOWNNNNNN

tenor.gif

Reactions: OmNomNom

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I hate that HFboards won’t let me please all of you with my wonderful gifs anymore.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Loving the optimism, but I don't see how anyone could have watched last game post Vats injury and still think they have a shot today...

Especially with Sevs having to take on extended minutes.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How is there no lineup less than three hours before gametime??​
Hynes usually doesn’t speak until 2 hours-2 hours 15 minutes before game time, but in keeping with tradition of this series, I doubt he reveals his lineup until gametume.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Plus Mueller for Vatanen's pretty obvious at this point...doubt they're changing much up front unless Stafford goes out.

broman

Mar 9, 2003
HEL's antechamber
After months of persistent lurking since the Vats trade, I will finally come out loud and proud to climb onboard the Devils Playoffs Bandwagon. You are blessed with a Roadrunner of a team that is exciting to watch, well occasionally for the wrong reasons :sarcasm: but you’re headed in the right direction and will only get better with time which cannot be said for certain Cali teams. :banghead:

So godspeed to Ducks East, my new official favorite east of Mississippi. A result in Tampa will put the fear of failure in Lightnings’ heads, and from that point forward anything is possible. LGD!

Oh and while I’m tempted to predict a LJ hattie, I will settle for the boring alternative vision of Maroon finally finding the net from up close and personal, and another strong Noesen showing. Called it, be my guest.

Edit: oops getting directions mixed up, nvm fixed it now

Last edited:

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
The day may come when Taylor's moves fail us, when Cory's injury prevents his full return to glory.

But it is not this day.

An hour of shoddy special teams, when we forsake the bonds of halfway decent penalty killing.

But it is not this day!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

Oh joy...hope this 'gametime decision' isn't Palms after his late-game shot block the other night.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Devils, I am proud you got this far.

Today of course is a very tough game. TB wants to close it out at home. As of now, Vatanen is out.

Devils need to control themselves and stop fighting, no penalties. Devils need to be much stronger on the boards slow TB down. Devils just need to think before passing and not over think. Tough task but can be done.

Go Devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad