GDT: Game 5 ECQF New Jersey Devils @ Tampa Bay Lightning 3 PM - NBC (TV), OJN (radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's the playoffs...things are going to be a little rough and have been a little rough this series. Now that our backs are to the wall, time for some help from the family:

28tksk.jpg

Hedman, Kucherov and everyone else in a white and blue jersey...we're coming for you! You'd better run off to the Pine Barrens if you want to have any hope of escaping these friends of ours today :P

You may shake Christopher and Paulie but you're not getting away from the rest of the family! Of course Tony might be a little indisposed with the shrink for a while.

7e6a4bdcac627a4f9c0f102ca5bf32dc.jpg

Okay, so we may get a little sidetracked from time to time, but in the end we get the job done, we're the best waste management consultants around!

You want to get rough, Tampa...well we're sending Jersey's boys down to that shiny new arena - Amelia, Amalie, whatever - to take care of some business today!

#NowWeRise

Tampa Bay Lightning (lifted from their GDT)

#10 JT Miller - #91 Steven Stamkos - #86 Nikita Kucherov (BOO)
#18 Ondrej Palat - #21 Brayden Point - #9 Tyler Johnson
#17 Alex Killorn - #71 Anthony Cirelli - #37 Yanni Gourde
#14 Chris Kunitz - #13 Cedric Paquette - #89 Cory Conacher

#77 Victor Hedman (BOO) - #5 Dan Girardi
#27 Ryan McDonaugh - #6 Anton Stralman
#55 Brayden Coburn - #98 Mikhail Sergachev

#88 Andrei Vasilevsky

Scratches: Who cares

YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS (approximate lineup till further notice)

#9 Taylor Hall - #13 Nico Hischier - #21 Kyle Palmieri
#90 Marcus Johansson - #37 Pavel Zacha - #17 Patrick Maroon
#20 Blake Coleman - #19 Travis Zajac - #23 Stefan Noesen
#44 Miles Wood - #11 Brian Boyle - #18 Drew Stafford

#6 Andy Greene - #25 Mirco Mueller
#2 John Moore - #28 Damon Severson
#8 Will Butcher - #12 Ben Lovejoy

#35 Cory Schneider

Scratches: #10 Jimmy Hayes, #16 Steven Santini, #31 Eddie Lack, #40 Michael Grabner, #63 Jesper Bratt
Injuries (BOO Kucherov) : #45 Sami Vatanen

LET'S GO DEVILS!!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

UiNXLqV.gif

Last edited:

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Be nice to replicate Colorado and Philly and bring it home for another game. But thats a tall task even with vatanen, let alone I would be absolutely stunned if he appeared somehow. Just give them hell and see what the result winds up being. Just don't wanna see them get run over here. Make them earn it.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Well lads, I just wanted to let you know it's been a privilege and an honor all season. I mean not really, a lot of you are turds, but still. You know what I mean.
Wait, I know this one... Wasn't that the quote from the violinist on the Titanic?
giphy.gif

Reactions: My3Sons

BulletTheBlueSky

Feb 25, 2009
Old Bridge, NJ
Coleman needs to move up with Zacha line Moron needs to move down. We need a real power move right about now. his chemistry with the others will have to wait till later. Coleman can play with anyone.

Neilstrong218

Mar 29, 2018
Go Devils
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/o.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/a.png

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
Doooh, that defense looks sketchy without Vatenen, but whatever. Just win one and at least deny them the satisfaction of winning on home ice.

Who knows, miracles have been known to happen bye and bye.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Sold my Red Bulls tickets for their home game at 3:30 to go to the Devils watch party at the arena. Hate missing games to watch games on TV but with it being an elimination game I'd be too annoyed being at the Red Bulls game and potentially hearing the score.

I could be wrong but I don't recall them ever doing these viewing parties for a first round match up in the arena so I think it's awesome and with the new videoboard I really wanted to go. If it was the old videoboard I'd probably just watch from home lol

Plus the money is being donated to the Humboldt Broncos so that's even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad