GDT: Game 5: Devils @ Hurricanes | 7:00 p.m. on TNT

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I don't remember the hand-wringing being so much about Rod as it was about Waddell, and to be fair, there were legitimate concerns about what happened in Atlanta that didn't exist with Brindy.
Well, just looking at even the first page of that thread, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
But for me, the biggest problem I had about hiring Rod was that I didn't want to see him given Ronnie's treatment by the organization when/if he failed. Rod should always be a Cane, but coaches rarely last, even if they win some.
This was my concern about hiring Brindy too. But to Dundon's credit, when he says something, you can believe him. He clearly thinks that Brindy is the Hurricanes, and thought so from very early on. And he was right.

That doesn't mean he might not get fired one day, but it won't be the same treatment he gave Francis. Dundon clearly never built a relationship with Francis because Francis wanted to run the show his way, and that was never going to work for Dundon. Brindy and Dundon, on the other hand, have a very close relationship. Honestly, if it ever gets to the point of firing, I would expect Brindy to retire upstairs with Dundon's blessing.

MisterDobz

Unauthorized User
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida
The Flyers are having a press conference right now introducing Briere and Keith f***ing Jones, with f***ing Coach Jorts in attendance.

I need a hug so f***ing bad right now.
As an old Bullies fan, south Jersey raised, Hound Kelly’s neighbor, Rexy’s bar goin, Spectrum attending current Jerk, I feel for you my brother. they say it was between Edzo and Jonesie, I can’t think of two worse possible choices.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Timo will be having nightmares on missing this goal.
Yes he's a good player but doesn't fit the Hurricane's System.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Timo will be having nightmares on missing this goal.
Yes he's a good player but doesn't fit the Hurricane's System.

10af7aed7aff2c96e47554ae0e1bdb4f.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad