GDT: Game 5 | Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago Blackhawks | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D (HD)

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Well, maybe if Detroit scored on one of their power plays they would have got the W in regulation.

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
A horrible team deserves to lose.

Except for the fact that Detroit clearly outplayed them for the majority of the game. We pretty much gave it to them, though. Should have scored on at least one of those PP.

Clutching one point when we had two.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
****** goal on Jimmy but it wouldn't have came down to that if we knew how to run a ****ing power play.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Except for the fact that Detroit clearly outplayed them for the majority of the game. We pretty much gave it to them, though. Should have scored on at least one of those PP.

pp killed is in that game. They moved the puck well a lot but not they need to shoot it on goal. :shakehead

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan

Six PP's against a tired Hawks team. A good team would have won this game in regulation. They had another miserable night in their own end and the offense is a total joke.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Games like this could be the ones we look at when we're in 8th or 9th later in the season and just :facepalm:

Zetterberg dominated, everyone else just took the back seat.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Our *special* special teams lost it for us. Either way if we could kill off a penalty or score a pp goal we win hands down. Who's the special teams coach??

redwings85

In Ozzie I trust.
Nov 11, 2008
America's Hat.
I dont know who looked more tired... Detroit or Chicago...

at moments Detroit looked excellent, but then bam super flat...

Fire under the arse is needed now.

RedWingsNow*

Games like this could be the ones we look at when we're in 8th or 9th later in the season and just :facepalm:

Zetterberg dominated, everyone else just took the back seat.

Dominated?
He had 3-4 really good shifts. His line spent the entire first period chasing the Hawks in the Wings end.

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
If your gonna win then win outwork the other team and prove you still belong at the top
If your gonna lose but commit to losing and make it exciting, Run and Gun style hockey
I hate this loss, because I'm perfectly content with going the "Death for Seth rout" because even if we don't get Seth, we can still get a future star and kickstart the reload.
instead this looks like Calgary which is what the league wants. I give kenny 2 epic fail years right now then I join the kill kenny group.

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
Just saw the end of the game. Had it DVR most of it. This game was ours to win but we showed no killer instinct. Love ya Jimmy but that was an awful, awful goal to let in.

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
Smith played over 21 min and looked really good tonight. he looks more comfortable out there. lol him and Quincy were the only + defensmen tonight. Z looked like a leader and Franzen scored then took a bunch of shots the following shift, looking like he could start a streak.

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
Thus far, Kronwall has not looked up to the task of being a #1 defenseman...

Smith played over 21 min and looked really good tonight. he looks more comfortable out there. lol him and Quincy were the only + defensmen tonight. Z looked like a leader and Franzen scored then took a bunch of shots the following shift, looking like he could start a streak.

:naughty:

This. Call me crazy but Lashoff looks like our best Dman.

Okay, you're crazy. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad