GrabnerRicharsonHinostroza
GarlandSoderbergFischer
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Ekman-LarssonDemers
GoligoskiNotmarsson
ChychrunOesterle
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Kuemper

Effort will return.....soon. But not this soon.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Unfortunately I didn't get to see much of the last game (tuned in and we scored the 2 goals so that was nice!) so I am dying to watch some more Yotes! Gotta get this game in the W column.

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Laine is gonna Laine. Try to stop Wheeler (booooooo) and the rest. Try and get through their less than spectacular D. GET THE ROAD W!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Grabner and Schmaltz will both leave the game early.

5-0 win. Because the Coyotes only get better as they lose players to injury.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
An interesting strength of schedule note to brighten your day

Those numbers are skewed this early in the season. If your team is good and you're 5-0 after five games with five other teams, then your opponents, even if good , have a maximum possible 80% win percentage. If you suck, you're inflating your opponents win %. Strength of schedule will mean something in a few weeks, not a handful of games.

Last edited:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Hayton and Raanta played too well, apparently.

Kuemper over Raanta I get, Hayton scratched is a bit more baffling. I see some people have a theory about sheltering him from the big ugly Jets' game. But are they as big and ugly as they used to be? And if you think you need to do that, you don't think he is actually ready, do you.

Edit, as rt just posted about Hayton possibly being hurt. Ok, just bruised a bit possibly makes sense. Let's hope(?) it's that.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
With both of them, it will be about load management to begin the season.
- Raanta hasn't played in a while because of injuries and he was hurt in preseason too so I'd let him ease back in with the way Keumper is playing.
- It's a long and physical season and for Hayton, it's going to take some time to adjust. He's 19 years old, there's no need to rush the future of our franchise. I'm sure RT and Chayka saw what he's done this season and realize that he's one of our brightest spots in a while.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
On another note, can't wait to see what Fischer does tonight. HOPEFULLY he's motivated by seeing how well Hayton has played and knowing that he's his likely replacement at this time.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011

Had to go back to practice. The one-handed assist doesn't win any favors. Have to start working on the no-handed assists for maximum amount of premium to the player.

In all honesty, probably not the route that I would have gone, but who do you sit? Fischer hasn't been as bad as everyone says. Crouse's game is very good. Garland is energy wrapped in a ball of non-stop motor.

I kind of like having the situation be what it is right now. Everyone thought that Hayton was going to be gift-wrapped a spot, so what does it tell you when he has to sit? Tells me that internally, players are pushing themselves to be in the 12 forward group. I see no issue with this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad