GDT: Game 5: Calgary Flames Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM| Don't get burned edition.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018

Gallant: Pacioretty is injured, let's have Eakin fill in as a left winger.
Also Gallant: Glass needs NHL experience as a center, but the universe would implode if I even tried Eakin on the wing, so let's just piss away years of Cody's development to satisfy arbitrary old boys club dues.

Also let's cut off the promising chemistry he showed with Stone and Stastny. I don't get this guy. This is a man that kept a star Russian signing in the minors because he had a good feeling about William Karlsson, a guy who previously had not shown a capacity to be more than a passable third liner, and liked his chemistry with Smith and Marchy so he stuck him on the first line.

Here Glass is producing and gelling with the second line guys but Turk decides it's not worth seeing how much that can develop.

Fire Gallant !

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
I just hope we get a W tonight. This entire season we’ve only been able to beat 1 team... the sharks.

We have not beaten any other team since last season.

upload_2019-10-12_18-36-23.jpeg

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Looks like Glass’ chances at the Calder will take a hit on the 3rd line. But Stastny didn’t do much of anything on the 3rd. Glass is much more mobile and quick so perhaps he can spark the 3rd.

On the bright side, when Tuch comes back, Glass-Eakin-Tuch is a 2nd line masquerading as a 3rd. But isn’t Eakin a lefty? Shouldn’t it be Eakin-Glass-Tuch?

Reactions: derriko

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Not what I was referring to. I get it though, the memories of Carpenter, & Lindberg seems like a fever dream.

I guess he was ruthless with Shipachov when Karlsson beat him for the top line center. But that was so successful, keep doing that.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Looks like Glass’ chances at the Calder will take a hit on the 3rd line. But Stastny didn’t do much of anything on the 3rd. Glass is much more mobile and quick so perhaps he can spark the 3rd.

On the bright side, when Tuch comes back, Glass-Eakin-Tuch is a 2nd line masquerading as a 3rd. But isn’t Eakin a lefty? Shouldn’t it be Eakin-Glass-Tuch?
Why?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Lol if this is what we run with all year, we can kiss Glass as a center good bye.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad