GDT: Game 5: Calgary Flames Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM| Don't get burned edition.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Fire is hot, but if we get and stay ahead we can extinguish it.
5juclmbht7t11.gif

But be careful, you don't want to get burned

h0878D28D

Calgary would like to do this.

anigif_sub-buzz-9744-1557877720-1.gif

Lets do this instead.

giphy.gif

:flames Vs :vegas
Calgary Flames Vs Vegas Golden Knights
12nd Oct | 7:00PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Predicted Line Up

Offense

Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Glass-Cody.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Zykov-Valentin_VGK_.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

Defense

McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Holden-Nick.png

Engelland-Deryk_1.png
Hague-Nic_VGK_.png

Goalies

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

?

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

GO :vegas GO

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I would have done the GDT but I don't know how to put gifs in my posts.

Kudos on the Futurama gif!
Quite simple on this Xenforo, just right click on the gif you want to use, click copy image, and paste it into the reply box. You could also use the

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hmmmm for some reason I thought i'd torture myself and read through "that GDT" again.

Couple of things I noticed, what we were saying about Smith and Pirri, are the complete opposite of what we are saying so far this season.

Secondly I believe @Super Cake still owes us a video of him running naked through his neighborhood :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
More importantly, the D needs to get it together. And Bill needs to get off the schnide. He's had too many grade A chances and not finished any.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Still no Dilly Coghlan? I'm gonna just get in this cryogenic freezer. Wake me up when Krebs, Dugan, Coghlan, and the mighty Kolesaur make the lineup.

And don't let me be one of them Futurama heads in a jar!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Gallant: Pacioretty is injured, let's have Eakin fill in as a left winger.
Also Gallant: Glass needs NHL experience as a center, but the universe would implode if I even tried Eakin on the wing, so let's just piss away years of Cody's development to satisfy arbitrary old boys club dues.

Also let's cut off the promising chemistry he showed with Stone and Stastny. I don't get this guy. This is a man that kept a star Russian signing in the minors because he had a good feeling about William Karlsson, a guy who previously had not shown a capacity to be more than a passable third liner, and liked his chemistry with Smith and Marchy so he stuck him on the first line.

Here Glass is producing and gelling with the second line guys but Turk decides it's not worth seeing how much that can develop.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Lol I'd rather see Glass in the AHL than having his development as a center interrupted.

I'm betting right now, that third line isn't going to accomplish much and it won't be long before Tuch is back and Turk decides to just go with Zykov-Eakin-Tuch.

Reactions: derriko

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Lol I'd rather see Glass in the AHL than having his development as a center interrupted.

I'm betting right now, that third line isn't going to accomplish much and it won't be long before Tuch is back and Turk decides to just go with Zykov-Eakin-Tuch.

What if Glass plays as a faux center and Eakin just takes a lot of draws to help him back in the routine. Although I want Glass to get draws too.

We have a lot of wing prospects, our center prospects are Glass, Krebs and Jones. Of those, only Glass and Krebs are expected to have top six potential. I think Gallant needs to keep an eye on this. We need Glass at center and he is capable of that.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Or
Patches Eakin Stone
Stastny Glass Zykov

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I think Gallant has a core of players he defers to a lot. He could throw a little ruthlessness in there. Some of them may get beat by a better player.

He was with Miller. But that's it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad