GDT: Game #5: Blues (2-1-1) vs Jets (2-3-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
This has the makings of one of our signature, pour it all on in the last few minutes, but the goalie shuts us down and it's too little late games

Reactions: GoldenSeal

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Like I said I'm wait and see on this team. But I have a strong feeling this becomes the Blues 23-24 version of Mo's "we have six starting pitchers" comment

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Like I said I'm wait and see on this team. But I have a strong feeling this becomes the Blues 23-24 version of Mo's "we have six starting pitchers" comment

what do you want him to say? he wants to create a culture where players compete and don't accept losing. where kids have to earn their ice time. the culture that we had and let slip away. so he isn't going to say that he wants us to be in battle for worst record in league. he is signaling that he would like to make the playoffs but knows that is an optimistic result because we don't have enough good players.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
it's tough to make good lines when you are short 2 top 6 guys from where you need to be.
Thank you for stating why I think they suck but that absolutely does nothing to my point that these particular lines do, in fact, suck. Were you stating otherwise? Did I totally misread your post?

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Thank you for stating why I think they suck but that absolutely does nothing to my point that these particular lines do, in fact, suck. Were you stating otherwise? Did I totally misread your post?
i don't disagree at all with your original post. i was just adding my thoughts as to why i thought that was the case.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
i was thinking kap had hardly seen the ice tonight and then i checked stats and realized he had played decent amount of minutes. he was just invisible.

Reactions: BlueKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad