Laval Rocket: Game #5 @ Belleville Senators (Laval Loses 5-4)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

NEWS
- Joel Armia called up to Montreal

- Filip Mesar sent to Kitchener

First road game of the season. It's also a back-to-back, so expect more changes to the line-up. The guys who were healthy scratches last night will likely be in tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs10Habs

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Marcotte saying how quickly things change in the AHL. Laval had 17 forwards, they lost Heineman and Bourque to injury. Armia is called up and Mesar to Kitchener. And now Laval has 13 forwards.

- Roy
- Farrell
- Simoneau
- Kidney
- Mysak
- Davidson
- Légaré
- Andersson
- Maillet
- Stephens
- Gignac
- Condotta
- McKay

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So Laval will have 12F available for tonight: Roy, Farrell, Kidney, Mysak, Simoneau, Maillet, Andersson, Gignac, Condotta, Légaré, Stephens & McKay,

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
For anyone who wants to listen to the game on the radio, Marcotte confirms that it will be only available on their website. Since BPM Sports also has the French radio broadcast rights to CF Montreal, and tonight is their final game of the season, that game takes priority. So the Laval game will only be available on BPM Sports website.

Also, since he didn't travel to Belleville with the team, the AHL TV feed will only have the Belleville local broadcaster.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
@obcd1 Almost got them right.

It's Legare who will be on the right of Simoneau and Gignac. And Kidney will center the 4th line, flanked by Mysak and McKay.

No surprise, Mann gets the start.

Reactions: Nevins

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Great timing for me to have problems with AHL TV. Can't watch the game. Will continue to try. Belleville is up 1-0. Until then, I'm relying on the scoresheet.

Reactions: Tyson

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Just stepped around Mailloux to make it 2-0. Very similar to the overtime goal against. We’re being outskated badly in this period. Good transition play led to a late goal by Gignac. 2-1 after one period.

Last edited:

ChesterNimitz

Jul 4, 2002
It's getting tiresome commenting on the injuries of this organization. I just have never seen this in my life.

Why do they always suck against Belleville? They've been terrible for years.
This team is short of talent.

ChesterNimitz

Jul 4, 2002
Surprisingly, Riley Kidney continues to impress in his limited playing time. If this kid can gain some strength, and that all illusive extra step, he’s going to play in the NHL. Every time I watch this team I find my self asking: who’s that number 21?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad