GDT: Game #5: Anaheim vs Coyotes - 01:00 pm (AZ) - First home game of the year

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
IMG_4730.jpeg

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Native Vancouver lad Sam Reinhart scores twice...wish the Canucks could have drafted him or got him from Buffalo for the little that Florida paid for their 2nd-3rd best Forward

Oops wrong site,sorry

Reactions: Summer Rose

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Native Vancouver lad Sam Reinhart scores twice...wish the Canucks could have drafted him or got him from Buffalo for the little that Florida paid for their 2nd-3rd best Forward

Oops wrong site,sorry
If you can somehow tie that back to ex-Canuck current Coyote Travis Dermott, we'll let you off with a warning.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Having Carlson and McTavish as 1C & 2C for most of the next decade is pretty nice. I also really like Luneau and Mintyukov. But they need some better vets to shelter the young guys.
They have plenty of good vets to shelter their young guys. I do think we have more and better prospect depth, but they are going to have a good team.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
The only bad thing about the game was that Hayton and Crouse didn’t score on a few of their chances so they could have won 5-1 against those clowns.
This was my thought exactly. Being at the game yesterday, I loved seeing the defensive hustle and effort for 60 minutes. Crowd was really getting behind them on that. We gotta bury our chances though. Could have won by a lot more.

Not worried about Hayts. I'm convinced he just starts slow, was the same story last season. Once he's up to speed, the points will start coming in bunches.

Crouse puzzles me. He genuinely seems snakebit. Another game or two like this and I wonder if Bear might consider sitting him for a game. Let him watch from the press box and see if that resets him. Too important of a player to have him struggling prolongingly.

Reactions: Foggy1097

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2