Post-Game Talk: Game #49 - Sabres @ The Powerhouse - 6PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I’m laying in bed and all of a sudden I hear the loudest bang of my life! We have some huge trees around our house and have had some windstorms lately, so I leap out of bed thinking a tree fell on our roof and run out the door for my life thinking the roof’s gonna cave in any moment. I step outside and turns out.. some drunk Bozo crashed right into my house LMAO
TkFEd0t.jpg

ufTAxZN.jpg

Y29Xsf3.jpg

JT Miller crashed into your house?

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
I just re-watched it several times it did not look friendly, maybe he did not like the tap on the helmet or second one which he did not see was Buch tapping Kakko. but seems like they have something going on behind the scenes.
It was a love tap. Not the first time he's done that. He did it to Hajek too, after scoring. He's a little too animated. He hugs everyone, threw a love punch at someone on the bench as he was skating by getting fist bumps after scoring. Etc, etc... Obviously many Rangers are not familiar or enamored by this show of exuberance.

I use to have a friend who punched me in the arm every time he saw me. He sorta like that.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Thank you! Yea that’s my uncles bedroom that it went through! But fortunately he was at work doing graveyard shift, this is the 3rd time a drunk driver has crashed into our house lol. If he were in bed he may have been killed. The guy hit 4 vehicles before crashing into our house. Called the insurance company and they’re putting us in a hotel for the night, this is going to be an expensive job to fix lol
TGhQLuN.jpg

h1Qw3ER.jpg

Sorry for your misfortune. In NYC, we have some intersections that are known as death traps, where many accidents and fatalities happen. And the city does their best to add traffic islands, barriers and traffic lights to curb how dangerous these intersections are. I don't know if you have a fence, gate or wall around your property, but if this has happened before, it might be time to be proactive. Maybe plant some more trees or shrubs as well around the property.

Last edited:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It was a love tap. Not the first time he's done that. He did it to Hajek too, after scoring. He's a little too animated. He hugs everyone, threw a love punch at someone on the bench as he was skating by getting fist bumps after scoring. Etc, etc... Obviously many Rangers are not familiar or enamored by this show of exuberance.

I use to have a friend who punched me in the arm every time he saw me. He sorta like that.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Considering that earlier in the game, Laf playfully put a baseball cap atop a helmeted Buch during a stoppage in play, people looked too much into that shove.
Maybe he was saying, “I’m going to put this cap on top of the helmet of the person on this team I hate the most”.
We just can’t say for sure.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
I’m laying in bed and all of a sudden I hear the loudest bang of my life! We have some huge trees around our house and have had some windstorms lately, so I leap out of bed thinking a tree fell on our roof and run out the door for my life thinking the roof’s gonna cave in any moment. I step outside and turns out.. some drunk Bozo crashed right into my house LMAO

Mother of mercy dude - glad you're ok and even more glad your uncle was gone for the evening!! :eek:

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
If you thought @EdJovanovski hates on Kevin Rooney or Jacob Trouba, it's downright love compared with his feelings for JT Miller. And this was when he was a Ranger. So Miller winding up with his hometown team is an extra special kind of hellscape.
I was literally with AmazingKreiderman at the draft in Vancouver when the Miller to Vancouver trade happened too :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad