Post-Game Talk: Game #49 - Sabres @ The Powerhouse - 6PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I’m laying in bed and all of a sudden I hear the loudest bang of my life! We have some huge trees around our house and have had some windstorms lately, so I leap out of bed thinking a tree fell on our roof and run out the door for my life thinking the roof’s gonna cave in any moment. I step outside and turns out.. some drunk Bozo crashed right into my house LMAO
TkFEd0t.jpg

ufTAxZN.jpg

Y29Xsf3.jpg

Buch?

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I’m laying in bed and all of a sudden I hear the loudest bang of my life! We have some huge trees around our house and have had some windstorms lately, so I leap out of bed thinking a tree fell on our roof and run out the door for my life thinking the roof’s gonna cave in any moment. I step outside and turns out.. some drunk Bozo crashed right into my house LMAO
TkFEd0t.jpg

ufTAxZN.jpg

Y29Xsf3.jpg
Oh geez. I’m glad you and yours are ok.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Oh geez. I’m glad you and yours are ok.
Thank you! Yea that’s my uncles bedroom that it went through! But fortunately he was at work doing graveyard shift, this is the 3rd time a drunk driver has crashed into our house lol. If he were in bed he may have been killed. The guy hit 4 vehicles before crashing into our house. Called the insurance company and they’re putting us in a hotel for the night, this is going to be an expensive job to fix lol
TGhQLuN.jpg

h1Qw3ER.jpg

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Thank you! Yea that’s my uncles bedroom that it went through! But fortunately he was at work doing graveyard shift, this is the 3rd time a drunk driver has crashed into our house lol. If he were in bed he may have been killed. The guy hit 4 vehicles before crashing into our house. Called the insurance company and they’re putting us in a hotel for the night, this is going to be an expensive job to fix lol
Man alive. Scary. I guess that’s one good thing about living in an apartment. Drunk drivers have a tall order getting us on the fifth floor!

Unless it’s the Duke boys!

upload_2021-4-26_17-23-39.gif

Apr 10, 2012
Ok - I was starting to think only I saw that, or saw something that wasn't there. lol ;) Wtf was that all about...

i just watched it again.

didn't look like anything crazy just a reaction to pain but who knows... looked like his way of saying, "never f***ing do that again". also, maybe he's pinning lol

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
1. Zibanejad
2. Fox
3. Kakko

Buch gives his stick away more than anybody, such a nice guy
If I didn't love Boochie so much, I would be very tempted to call him...... Pavel Botchnevich.
He does botch a great number of plays, as well as the ones he doesn't.
That PP looks awfully lethal. Amazing what happens when you have movement. 2 talented PP's but look how they were stagnant. Looked like us, earlier in year. No movement, forcing d to look around who to cover.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The three homeboys realize they won't be together for much longer right? unless 89 or 93 take a little discount.
Win is a win tho and would be happy to stay withing 2-4 points of boston for those final games vs them
I wouldn't be. People still forgetting they have 2 games AFTER our season is over.
We actually have to overtake them by at least 1, hopefully 2 points, before they play their last 2, for us to have any chance they choke.
We somehow catch them BEFORE we play them, well then to a certain degree, we have our fate in our hands.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Gonna be such a tease. Even if we beat Buffalo and Pitt beats Boston again, knocking it down to 2pts.
How in God's name will we be able to overtake them?
They play Buffalo and the Devil's 4 games, while we are entertaining 4 tough games vs Islanders and Washington.

Would be a major accomplishment to take 3 of those 4, and would be a major continued spiraling downward should Boston only win 2.
If my math is right, that would leave us tied, before Boston series.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
If there’s an upgrade we can “overpay” for, I think it’s worth doing a trade. But otherwise, I agree, let it grow, let it grow, let it blossom, let it flow.
Okay Eric, I do agree. Love this Reinhardt, just a dream, dream dream. Talented and seems like a good character, leader type. Not like that a hole Eichel.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Kakko seems to have the skill, he seems like someone who just doesn’t know what to do yet.

Like, he needs someone to show him and put him in position to succeed.

Like someone who could be teaching him. Offensively. How to excel.

If we only had someone to do that.

He might be the only gifted scorer in NHL history who needs someone to show him how to excel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad