GDT: Game 49 | Penguins vs Devils | 1.28 7 PM EST | Do Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The team needs more help than JR can provide...I say just keep losing, save our first and hope for one of the first two picks in the draft...do a retool this summer...G would probably appreciate an early end of the season too

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Doesn’t look like a team that has gelled. Somebody gonna get mad at how bad they are?
At the end of the day, we get pissed as fans watching this but these guys get to go home as very wealthy men who play a kids game for a living.

Do they care? Sure, but why get bent out of shape when you’re still a millionaire, win or lose?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Pens suck vs the Devils.

So, right where we want them.

Wait until you get a load of them against the Lightning on Wednesday . . .

tenor.gif

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens suck vs the Devils.

So, right where we want them.

We’re just setting up the Devils for the 2021-22 season when we’re going out blazing and beat their *** and they won’t know what hit them...it’s a very clever strategy that they won’t see coming...

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
@DegenX, much as we both have issues with Sully, the truth is that JR has spent the last 18 months deconstructing a cup champion and turning it into the team he had to start the 2015-2016 season. This Pens team plays every bit as slow in today's NHL as that team did in the NHL of 4 years ago.

Some of it is just uncontrollable circumstance, like having to give guys raises. Some of it was just a whiff, like letting Bonino and Daley go without replacing them. And the handling of the D in general.

Reactions: KIRK

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
As am I.

Much as we both have issues with Sully, the truth is that JR has spent the last 18 months deconstructing a cup champion and turning it into the team he had to start the 2015-2016 season. This Pens team plays every bit as slow in today's NHL as that team did in the NHL of 4 years ago.
I have issues with him, too. I think we're missing Butterbean more than anyone wants to admit. I think the FO in general is frightening now that he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad