GDT: Game 49 | Penguins vs Devils | 1.28 7 PM EST | Do Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
2 guys on Geno. He's dangling both of them. And everyone else is just watching.

That's what I'm talking about when I say the close puck support SUCKS in the offensive zone. Guys don't move. Guys don't support. They just watch.
You clearly didn't get the memo. Geno sucks. Period. Full stop. Everything that is wrong with this team begins and ends with Malkin. How is he even a PPG player?

Reactions: KIRK

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I’ve seen this exact game over and over and over again.

PP sucks, no puck support, defense atrocious, goaltending shaky, etc

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Doesn’t look like a team that has gelled. Somebody gonna get mad at how bad they are?

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Well, he does suck.

But, when he doesn't, he gets zero support (which I suspect feed frustration).
There are so many issues with this team, yet somehow they're all Geno's fault. Whatever.
I feel obligated to point out I know this isn't representative of your POV. I'm just feeling cynical in general.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
There are so many issues with this team, yet somehow they're all Geno's fault. Whatever.
I feel obligated to point out I know this isn't representative of your POV. I'm just feeling cynical in general.

As am I.

Much as we both have issues with Sully, the truth is that JR has spent the last 18 months deconstructing a cup champion and turning it into the team he had to start the 2015-2016 season. This Pens team plays every bit as slow in today's NHL as that team did in the NHL of 4 years ago.

Reactions: DegenX and Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad