46 Zach Aston-Reese

Devils Injuries:
9 Taylor Hall
12 Ben Lovejoy
23 Stefan Noesen
35 Cory Schneider

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Pens better be running with the Devils tonight...they better be livin’ for giving the Devils their due for a change...

Unfortunately, the Pens don’t work hard against them, and thus constantly lose..they treat them like the Steelers treat the Raiders..

Let’s change that tonight boys!

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Perhaps the Pens will bother to offer more of a showing against the Hall-less Shero/Hynes Devils tonight than they have over the last year and a half?

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Perhaps the Pens will bother to offer more of a showing against the Hall-less Shero/Hynes Devils tonight than they have over the last year and a half?

probably not...they're going to give lip service to every team in the NHL being dangerous, and say that know they haven't played well against them, but then they're going to see Hall is missing and just coast around trailing behind the speedy Devils letting them out-muscle them for the puck...the score will depend on which Murray shows up...I'm going 2-1 for the Devils in OT if Murray isn't too rusty from the break...otherwise, 4-1 Devils in regulation...

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Need to win this one. Have Tampa next, so if we lose this one a two game losing streak is likely.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
This needs to be the stretch Simon takes his game to that next level if hes gonna stay on the first line. Can see the potential here and there...

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
If Brassard doesnt gel with Pearson and Hornqvist hes officially gone before the deadline.

Btw as for Pearson, hes someone I can see having a solid playoffs if we go far. Getting those timely goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->