GDT: Game 49: Kings @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Dear Matt,
If you or anyone on the coaching staff has "find a way to get Ryan White a point tonight" written down as a key to the game, you all should be fired.

Sincerely,
the consumer

Ryan White scores to give us a lead. This is sure to show up in the coaching strategies now...

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
And we give it right back because we are fragile. Must be Italian...

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Dear Matt,
If you or anyone on the coaching staff has "find a way to get Ryan White a point tonight" written down as a key to the game, you all should be fired.

Sincerely,
the consumer

Is this something they actually said on TV? We're so inept, I can't even tell the difference between reality and trolling anymore.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Is this something they actually said on TV? We're so inept, I can't even tell the difference between reality and trolling anymore.

This happened. Just like when I say things in blue I'm only parroting actual arguments presented in defense of this staff. The satire writes itself. It's like Poe's law for hockey.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
We just want to light the lamp. Is that so wrong?

Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window... a Ryan White goal

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Fischer had the most immediate impact of any callup/young player this season. Doesn't deserve to be down, same as DeAngelo. If they want to tank then putting Jooris in is a fine way of doing that.

Fischer probably is the better all round player than Perlini but he wasn't good enough with the puck. Skating could also be better. He played well but he seemed to have quite some issues with the speed of the game. Was good to have him around. Now he knows what to work on. He'll be back. Was the right call to send him down. Perlini is much more confident with the puck and the better skater. Fischer easily could have stayed with the team in a bottom six role and on the PK but I'd rather have him play top minutes with Tucson to round out his offensive game and gain confidence. Also read that he was able to go to the AHL allstar game. Good for him.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Burmi was just hooked the entire way across the ice and didn't get a call. Poor guy.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I only saw the super slow-mo which can sometimes be deceiving but yeah it look like he fell after Hanzal had already moved his stick away.

2 shot period.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Much better 6 on 5 than we're used to so well done there.

Right call not blowing the whistle at the end, puck wasn't covered.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Chicken taking that shot instead of giving it to OEL at the end... give it to OEL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad